No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys probably understand how much i love seeing UCONN lose!!!!!!! HAHA ohh am i gonna rip forenci in IRC!!!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• A 12 and 13 seed playing each other in the next round?????????????????????? Who would have predicted that? I picked UConn beating Drake next round and then losing to UCLA.

Comment

• Siena up 20-13 yet I'm stuck with the UNC game...

Comment

• Why does CBS even bother to air 1/16 games? They're never close.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Why does CBS even bother to air 1/16 games? They're never close.
            Maybe they decided to make CBS stand for "Can't Broadcast for ****"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              Maybe they decided to make CBS stand for "Can't Broadcast for ****"
              They have that name copyrighted because it's true. CBS sucks.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Why don't you all watch MMOD? It's free and streaming from CBS. If you don't want to do that, find another site like Sopcast that streams online.

If neither of those are an option, invest in an FTA receiver. If you don't know what one is, PM me and I'll explain.

But I'm shocked Mount St. Mary's is actually wanting to run with UNC. They aren't Clemson, Tennessee or Kansas who could play at that pace with us for too long. But give them credit, they aren't backing down even though they are getting blown out right now.

Comment

• Pac-10=Overrated

Comment

• WKU to the sweet sixteen, book it!!!!! The San Diego and WKU games were awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                      Pac-10=Overrated
                      nah they just picked the wrong teams ASU > U of A and Oregon

Can't say much for USC though I had them beating Kansas State and Wisconsin

Comment

• god dammit UConn and Vandy..

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Clemson is wiping the floor with Nova. Nova was a sexy upset pick and I have no clue why. No inside game, they're all guard play, and even their guards are inconsistent. Clemson is very athletic and KC Rivers is one of the most underrated shooters in the tournament. They could do some damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Clemson is wiping the floor with Nova. Nova was a sexy upset pick and I have no clue why. No inside game, they're all guard play, and even their guards are inconsistent. Clemson is very athletic and KC Rivers is one of the most underrated shooters in the tournament. They could do some damage.

Of course Nova is now within 5, preparing to make me look like a moron.

Comment

• My bracket looks like ****. I guess I deserve it since I didn't pay attention to college basketball this year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Of course Nova is now within 5, preparing to make me look like a moron.
                                haha good thing you caught yourself, I was about to come on here and let you know... With that said, I agree with your original take on it, didn't see Nova as having a chance.

EDIT: Anyone just hear Patrick Beverly of Arkansas yell, "and one B***H" lol.
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-21-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information