No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no one is giving Wisconsin any credit... I think they're the sort of team that can make a run.

Comment

• wisconsin will do really we. they play defense unlike half the teams in the NCAA. also i have no idea how i am in 3rd place

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        That's funny, I heard the same thing about Cal-State Fullerton.
        That's funny, I didn't realize Fullerton had a player like Michael Beasley.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Marcus Landry will be defending Bealsey and he can match him athletically. Flowers will guard Bill Walker so the Badgers can defend their best two players.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• WTF?!?! Clemson Lost?!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Drake royally screwed me...

Comment

• i have my elite eight still intact. and sweet 16 i only have the 12-13's messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Marcus Landry will be defending Bealsey and he can match him athletically.
                  Don't lie.

I tried posting a humorous picture but a certain word didn't fly.

Beasley is a mantank who destroys anything in his path.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Ok so when you say "they", you mean Beasley. And your argument is that one person is going to beat a team, which I fundamentally disagree with. Unless that one person is Lebron James anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Don't lie.

I tried posting a humorous picture but a certain word didn't fly.

Beasley is a mantank who destroys anything in his path.
                      Yeah, no way does Landry match Beasly, but Wisconsin is a much much better team than Kansas State. I'll take 2 on 5 any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        im 27/32 anyone better than this?
                        30/32 .. the only two I didn't pick were the 13 over 4 games.

Comment

• duke gettin all the calls

i hate paulus

its 8 on 5

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• 10:20 left in the 1st half; duke already in the 1 and 1s

10 ft to 1

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• West Virginia is just too one-dimensional to move far in the tourney and I don't think they'll be able to pull off a win in the second half. Looking ahead for Duke after that it'll be the winner of Purdue/Xavier. Duke can surely beat Purdue, but I think their road will end when they lose to Xavier.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Duke is rattled right now, everyone is trying to do it himself.

WVU up 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information