Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit DUKE YOU JUST ****** ME OVER!

Comment

• Kstate is awful to watch, it's a wonder how they even got this far. It is basically watch Beasley or Walker go 1 on 5, and when they don't get the ball they won't play defense.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Kstate is awful to watch, it's a wonder how they even got this far. It is basically watch Beasley or Walker go 1 on 5, and when they don't get the ball they won't play defense.
        But they're just so damn ATHLETIC. There is no way a team could play with them...especially Wisconsin. Wisconsin is too boring to win this game. All they do is pass and make jump shots and play defense and not turn the ball over and play with consistency and spread the ball around. But other than that, they don't do anything...

Comment

• Why is the Kent shooting threes for Kansas State?

The are really showing their immaturity today.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Remember when people were saying Wisconsin's defense wasn't really that good because they don't play anyone that knows how to play offense...

Comment

• College Basketball can waive goodbye to Michael Beasley in about 4:00 minutes.

Comment

• Way to taunt our players after getting that dunk Beasley. You're only down 19 at that point. Loser.

Comment

• well duke kinda screwed me but i am still safe on wisconsin. i have them in my final four

Comment

• This loss will probably hamper Kansas State in the future as well.

Beasley is definitely gone, and I can see Walker leaving too. Kansas State could very well be back in the cellar of the Big 12 next year. Hope the fans in Manhattan cherish the year the Wildcats had this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                      This loss will probably hamper Kansas State in the future as well.

Beasley is definitely gone, and I can see Walker leaving too. Kansas State could very well be back in the cellar of the Big 12 next year. Hope the fans in Manhattan cherish the year the Wildcats had this year.
                      If you can "cherish" going 22-11 or whatever they did...

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                        If you can "cherish" going 22-11 or whatever they did...
                        Not a gracious winner are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                          Not a gracious winner are you?
                          Not when all year long and leading up to the tourney everyone was saying we'd get pushed around by KSU/USC.

Comment

• Don't worry, Wisconsin won't be able to match up athletically with Davidson or match up defensively with Georgetown.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                              Not when all year long and leading up to the tourney everyone was saying we'd get pushed around by KSU/USC.
                              Well the Badgers play today speaks for itself. They shot well from the outside, and played a very good defensive game. The game in the sweet sixteen should be a good one. Georgetown matches up very well with the Badgers. If Davidson gets past the Hoyas I can see the Badgers cruising to the Elite Eight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Don't worry, Wisconsin won't be able to match up athletically with Davidson or match up defensively with Georgetown.
                                I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not, so I'm not going to get into it. I just can't wait to hear Hubert Davis on ESPN tonight talking about how "If you watched the game, Kansas State really outplayed them all day long. Wisconsin just had a few bounces go there way."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information