• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hockey Sucks
    and who hit the game winner? :D
    hell yeah

your username gets two thumbs down though
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

• Sooo I was wrong about the Kansas game, although technically I didn't call an upset, just said it could happen. UNLV couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, and since Kansas is a good defensive team, that's not going to work.

I really, really want to see Wisconsin play Kansas, talk about a defensive battle.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Sooo I was wrong about the Kansas game, although technically I didn't call an upset, just said it could happen. UNLV couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, and since Kansas is a good defensive team, that's not going to work.

I really, really want to see Wisconsin play Kansas, talk about a defensive battle.
        Eh, not really. I'd expect that to be in the low seventies. Wisconsin-Georgetown is where it's at.

Comment

• I really wish Self had taken the starters out earlier.I really did not need to see Chalmers whacking his head on the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Eh, not really. I'd expect that to be in the low seventies. Wisconsin-Georgetown is where it's at.
            Eh, both Kansas and Wisconsin are very good man-to-man defensive teams, same with Georgetown. I think I just want to see Kansas lose, that's the reason I'm hoping for them to get Wisconsin. :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Eh, both Kansas and Wisconsin are very good man-to-man defensive teams, same with Georgetown. I think I just want to see Kansas lose, that's the reason I'm hoping for them to get Wisconsin. :D
              sorry but Wisconsin won't be able to key on one or two guys like KSU with Beasley and Walker.If it's not Chalmers it's Rush, not Rush then Arthur or Collins, Robinson.This is the deepest most talented KU team I can remember

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                hate to say I told you so but... watch out for him next year as a junior
                I could have told you this three years ago when he was playing on St. John's Military Academy....he's got sneaky quick speed and got really find his stroke and carry a team

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  sorry but Wisconsin won't be able to key on one or two guys like KSU with Beasley and Walker.If it's not Chalmers it's Rush, not Rush then Arthur or Collins, Robinson.This is the deepest most talented KU team I can remember
                  ...that is still coached by Bill Self... Therefore, they're bound to lose sooner or later.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• So some NIT news:

I suggest everyone to watch the ASU vs. Florida game on ESPN next Yuesday at 6 p.m. It should be a great game and since no NCAA tourney games will be on, the more reason to watch.

Also, if you see a kid with a jewfro in the front rows, it is probably me.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• last second shots in OT have not been nice to me so far.....****.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        they may be losing but... NOBOBDY can stop brooke lopez muhahahha.
                        Except his GPA....

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          Except his GPA....
                          To his credit, he probably isn't taking 18 independent study credits like some schools allow their students to do... =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Damnit Notre Dame. I had them in my elite eight. They played horrible. The Stanford game helped me though. I didn't think it would be that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Sorry but Wisconsin is still an elite defensive team. The excuses just keep coming, and all they do is win basketball games. They will limit the run outs Kansas gets and it'll be a half court battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                To his credit, he probably isn't taking 18 independent study credits like some schools allow their students to do... =D
                                Hey look, if it takes Shawn Crable 18 credit hours to learn how to use a planner, then so be it, ok????? :)

It could be worse. He could be in the SEC...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information