No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davidson just ****** my Final Four up.

Comment

• Davidson!!!! have 'em in my elite 8

Comment

• Reffing was a job, Hibbert gets pushed out of the lane every time, Davidson is knocking Georgetown handlers in the arm all day, Georgetown breathes on Davidson and they go to the free throw line.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          We got Texas on March 28th. God, the Lopez Bros do it big. Robin tied it, and Brook won it. Does it get any better? You need dominant big men to win in this tourny. Im mildly worried about Texas' perimeter shooting, but I think that Stanford will dominate rebounds, and any time Texas drives to teh hoop.

Im still holding true so far. Stanford, UNC, UCLA and Kansas in the Final Four with Stanford winning it.

Damion James is a beast on the boards. He'll hold his own. Guardplay>big men in the tourney. Who the hell is going to keep DJ Augustin out of the paint?

Comment

• FU DAVIDSON
            god, as if my bracket wasnt bad enough!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Reffing was a job, Hibbert gets pushed out of the lane every time, Davidson is knocking Georgetown handlers in the arm all day, Georgetown breathes on Davidson and they go to the free throw line.

Hibbert gets pushed out of the lane because he's a little fairy. So overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                Reffing was a job, Hibbert gets pushed out of the lane every time, Davidson is knocking Georgetown handlers in the arm all day, Georgetown breathes on Davidson and they go to the free throw line.
                definitly
                still no excuse for losing though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Davidson! Yes! That made me happy :)

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  I took a flier on WKU and put them in the Sweet 16.
                  Success. Looks like Lee had a really nice game this time, didn't really see any of it.
                  Last edited by SuperMcGee; 03-23-2008, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• This Memphis Mississipi State game is going to be one giant streetball game.

Comment

• Interesting, Duke and Georgetown fall, and Tennessee and Texas barely survives. All #2 seeds.
                      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                      Originally posted by Lions WMD
                      It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                        Interesting, Duke and Georgetown fall, and Tennessee and Texas barely survives. All #2 seeds.

meh, the Texas game ended up close but did you really ever think the game was in jeopardy? They clearly outplayed Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          meh, the Texas game ended up close but did you really ever think the game was in jeopardy? They clearly outplayed Miami.
                          No, I couldn't see the game, but still I thought they had a pretty big lead and then was suprised when it was that close when they showed the last seconds of it. I didn't think Miami would be able to challenge Texas at all before tipoff.
                          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                          Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Roy Hibbert had 1 rebound... Unreal.

Comment

• and it was a tip, not even a "real" rebound

Comment

• If we've learned anything throughout this tournament its that early double digit leads mean close to nothing. See-

WKU blew one against Drake even though they pulled it out
                                Duke blew it against WVU
                                Clemson blew it against Nova
                                Georgetown blew one against Davidson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information