No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Miss St. can pull the upset against Memphis. If Memphis does win I think Mich St. has a good chance to beat them.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• GO MSU!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockey Sucks
        I got Memphis winnin' it all... Michigan State will get blown out.
        Are you watching the Memphis game right now? MSU is much more balanced than Miss. State and play better defense.

Memphis is having a very hard time with an average Bulldogs team. Free throws will kill Memphis down the stretch.

With the way UNC is playing and if they keep it up, I see them cutting down the nets.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Memphis and Calipari represent everything that's wrong with CB. He's a piece of slime that has gotten away with shady recruiting antics at both UMASS and Memphis. He lets his players get away with a lot off the court and is a disgrace to the game IMO.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Alex Stepheson will be a beast next year in CBB.

If Hansbrough comes back as has been rumored, could you imagine a front line of Hansbrough, Stepheson, Thompson, Tyler Zeller (5* recruit) and Ed Davis (5* recruit)? GEEZ!!

Comment

• Back to back titles perhaps? ;)

I see Lawson jumping though.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Back to back titles perhaps? ;)

I see Lawson jumping though.
                He's been gone since he had that stretch where he went something like 20:1 in A:T ratio. Him coming back playing like this only cements it. The only way he would have came back is if he played like absolute garbage in the tourney.

The one they should worry about is Ellington. Last time I talked to Marcus he told me he was thinking about jumping. Hansbrough was on the fence, though.

But heck, when you got bigs like they possibly will next year, I could play PG for them. Just toss that b**** inside and let them do work. haha

Comment

• Bobby Frasor is a solid player who they lost this season. Nothing jaw dropping but he can handle the rock and shoot it. I could see him running the point next season when Lawson leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Reffing was a job, Hibbert gets pushed out of the lane every time, Davidson is knocking Georgetown handlers in the arm all day, Georgetown breathes on Davidson and they go to the free throw line.
                    I figured if they lost you'd complain about something lol. Georgetown never was going to a title game like you said, and looks like my bet was right when we discussed this earlier. They have mental lapses and don't have a go to guy on that team. Hibbert actually regressed this season and they didn't have another guy step up outside of Summers and Wallace.

Davidson now gets Wisconsin, who is the most attention to detail team left in this tournament. Usually I'm not a big fan of the Badgers come tourney time but this team is difference because they are balanced. Flowers, Landry, Butch, Steisma, Krabbenhoft, Hughes, Bohannon...All of those guys can put up points for that team. They're the best defensive squad in the country and they are extremely disciplined. The only way Davidson wins is if they push the tempo and get the Badgers to follow suit. If it's a half court game I see Wisconsin advancing without a problem but if Davidson ups the tempo, an upset could be in the mix.

Comment

• UNC's frontcourt is just going to be outrageous the next few years.

I'm feeling Wisconsin in the Midwest... Memphis will bomb out soon enough, Calipari is a disgrace, of course you want talent but he gets it void of the players character... Plus he's as slimey as they come.

Comment

• And if I'm Ryan I tell Flowers to play physical against Curry, knock him off screens, body him when he gets the ball, maybe some hard fouls...Nothing dirty but play physical because Curry has about as much muscle mass as a 5th grader. Oh and when he comes off the screen, I trap it. Force the ball out of his hands and down let him get a rhythm shot, if he's going to beat you make it be off the bounce against the best defensive player in the Big 10 IMO, Michael Flowers (and yes I think he 's better than Chris Kramer and Chester Frazier defensively).

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Memphis will bomb out soon enough, Calipari is a disgrace, of course you want talent but he gets it void of the players character... Plus he's as slimey as they come.
                          I'm glad someone else besides me feels this way. He's a disgrace to the game and the fact that he gets away with the crap he does is ridiculous. He, Pearl, and Self are all alike, slimy coaches (and I've got some stories about old Billy Boy in regards to the recruitment of Rush, Chalmers, Collins, Arthur, and Wright). He's a piece of work.

Comment

Bobby Frasor is a solid player who they lost this season. Nothing jaw dropping but he can handle the rock and shoot it. I could see him running the point next season when Lawson leaves.
                            He's got some durability problems. Dude is probably the best overall defender on the team besides Ginyard when he is healthy.

Larry Drew will push him, though. Drew is a serious floor leader.

I'm just hoping Hansbrough comes back one more year so Marcus can have another good run as a senior. I know T renewed his lease on his apartment with Marcus, but it was supposed to be one of those "just in case" moves.

Comment

I'm glad someone else besides me feels this way. He's a disgrace to the game and the fact that he gets away with the crap he does is ridiculous. He, Pearl, and Self are all alike, slimy coaches (and I've got some stories about old Billy Boy in regards to the recruitment of Rush, Chalmers, Collins, Arthur, and Wright). He's a piece of work.

I am a big hater of Bill Self, I would really like to hear those stories.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• I have a great feeling about the Wisconsin-Davidson game. Davidson appears to revolve solely around Stephen Curry (from the 2 games I have seen). If they can stop him, they have a great chance of winning. Michael Flowers will undoubtedly be guarding him, and Flowers is one of the premier defenders in the nation (IMO). So here's to another UW win.. Go Badgers!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information