No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kind of disappointing that no one really pays attention tot he rest of the Davidson team, because they play great team basketball, great passes leading to easy buckets

besides Curry and Richards the rest of the team is 10/14, 71.4 FG%
    Last edited by fenikz; 03-28-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Davidson is running Wisconsin out of the gym. Wisconsin will never be able to make up the difference.

I'm 2nd (and 12th with another bracket) in my work pool out of 63 people... $300 plus in cash and I'm sitting pretty at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Davidson is running Wisconsin out of the gym. Wisconsin will never be able to make up the difference.

I'm 2nd (and 12th with another bracket) in my work pool out of 63 people... $300 plus in cash and I'm sitting pretty at this point.
        What was it, a $5 buy-in?

Comment

• What a block by Mason on one of the Lopez twins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            What was it, a $5 buy-in?
            Yeah... I bought in two (like every year), I won it when Michigan St. beat Florida in '99 or whatever, I was like 12 lol. Since I've come close a couple times but haven't done much lately.

My FF in the one I'm essentially first in (other person picked Gtown to win it all) is UNC, Gtown, UCLA and Texas with UNC over UCLA. I really need Kansas to not make the FF but I'm not sure if it's a must for them to not make it. Everyone else was pretty far behind.

My other FF is UNC, Kansas, Texas, UCLA. Picked UCLA over Kansas, if Memphis loses tonight (I think anyway) and UCLA takes Kansas I'll win.. Not sure how well I'll do with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Yeah... I bought in two (like every year), I won it when Michigan St. beat Florida in '99 or whatever, I was like 12 lol. Since I've come close a couple times but haven't done much lately.

My FF in the one I'm essentially first in (other person picked Gtown to win it all) is UNC, Gtown, UCLA and Texas with UNC over UCLA. I really need Kansas to not make the FF but I'm not sure if it's a must for them to not make it. Everyone else was pretty far behind.

My other FF is UNC, Kansas, Texas, UCLA. Picked UCLA over Kansas, if Memphis loses tonight (I think anyway) and UCLA takes Kansas I'll win.. Not sure how well I'll do with this one.
              Yea, the guy I'm losing to put in two and was the only person in the whole pool to do that so I'm kinda upset about that.

Comment

• C'mon Wisc. You've got 2:53 left. That 17 point defecit can be overcome.

Comment

• who does two brackets? its 1 bracket per pool

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Haha yeah... I always feel like a loser for doing it but I let it be known which one I really think will happen so I can only claim the good picks on it. The other is an attempt at cash. I think in mine about 4-5 people other than me did two and one did three.

Curry is almost a 100 points away from 1,000... IN A SEASON! That's just INSANE. Wouldn't doubt him topping 1,000 in either of the next two seasons.

Comment

• Texas is pulling away... Davidson up 16 with a little over a minute left.

I had Wisconsin in the Final Four... darn.

Comment

• Well Augustine is a beast isn't he. Damion James reminds me alot of a young Michael Finley. Similar build, great athlete and bad ball handling.

Comment

• Curry is just nnnnasty. It's so nice to see kids that can bank and shoot the midrange.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Curry is just nnnnasty. It's so nice to see kids that can bank and shoot the midrange.
                            Definitely, I'm VERY curious to see what he can do in the next game(s). Should be interesting to watch.

Comment

• well that helped salvage my Midwest region after stupidly picking Clemson for the final 4. 1 elite 8 team that most dont have def. helps

Comment

• Stephen Curry is an absolute beast....one of the best three game stretches in points scored I've seen in quite a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information