College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
    Beyond the jealous Wisconsin fans, I don't see what everyone else's problem with it is. If you're playing as well as Curry has, he deserves the praise. It'd be different if he wasn't playing well and still getting a ton of love.
    I'm just saying, Davidson seems to be every1's favorite even with the first round game when Charlotte native Billy Packer and his moronic partner Jim Nantz were so pathetically biased. They were like Chip Caray and TBS in the ALDS between the Yankees and Indians last year. But also, its all about Curry with them. Like when the announcer said last night, "in case ur just joining us, its been all Stephen Curry tonight", its almost like Lovedale or Richards and crew have been scrubs and doing jack ****. Or compairing it to Melo in 03 and Bird in whatever year that was, that is not the case. What Kobe Bryant did last night, that was single handily, Stephen Curry, his teammates are not getting enough love.

Comment

• BTW, I got UNC, UCLA, Kansas (because I had all 3 of those at the beginning of this thing), and lastly I have Texas.

Sticking with my original pick, I still got Kansas over UCLA.

But Davidson scares me, they could be like the Bucknell and Bradley type team where Kansas overlooks them, overlooking to UNC and Coach Choke choking again, but I do not see that happening.
      Last edited by yodabear; 03-29-2008, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Besides Davidson, I got everyone else in my Elite 8 right. I'm pretty happy about that.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Bill Self can't win a NC with anyone's players.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's classic.

UNC is the **** and will dominate anyone that steps in their path.

Comment

• Predictions for tonight

UCLA over Xavier
            Louisville over UNC

Lousivlle vs UCLA was my NC game when the brackets came out so I expect both teams to win tonight

Key for Louisville is to keep the turnovers low and Sosa has to stay out of early foul trouble to assure that. Great battle of 6th man in college hoops too with Danny Green for UNC and Earl Clark for Louisville.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• D2 National Championship Game on right now on CBS. Winona State's gonna take back their crown
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                D2 National Championship Game on right now on CBS. Winona State's gonna take back their crown
                I still can't believe they lost last year. Pretty big choke job on their part.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                  I still can't believe they lost last year. Pretty big choke job on their part.
                  Yeah it was pretty awful.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• DJ Bowman is absolutely ridiculous.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• If UNC plays anything like they have in the first 3 games, Louisville won't beat them. The Cardinals had 19 turnovers against the Vols, if they do that again they are getting run out of the building.

UNC has been playing probably the best basketball of late along with KU and Davidson, and Louisville is going to have to bring their A game tonight. Louisville is a very solid team but UNC is not only insanely talented, but they're disciplined and well coached.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I need Louisville to beat UNC tonight or I lose my bracket. Don't like their chances, but I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• i want to see a kevin love vs. hansborough match up.

Comment

• Winona State Are The National Champs Again Baby!!!!!!!!! I <3 Jonte Flowers So Much
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                              Winona State Are The National Champs Again Baby!!!!!!!!! I <3 Jonte Flowers So Much
                              Good to see one of the Flowers brothers wins a NC

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                Good to see one of the Flowers brothers wins a NC
                                Yeah it is, my love for Jonte couldn't be any greater right now.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information