No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augustine needs to attack the rim at will and get some fouls called on their bigs. A lot of standing around offensively by the Horns. And I think it might be time for hacka-Dorsey when he gets the ball. Somehow some way too they need to get the ball out of DR's hands by either trapping or doubling him.

Memphis has a knack for falling asleep in games and letting teams back in, so they have to come out ready to play.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• augustin is just playing very recklessly in the first half. he needs to settle down.

Comment

• alright i concede, Derrick Rose is legit. (understatement)

Comment

• Memphis height and athleticism is showing, we cant get anything inside going at all, were playing the entire game from the perimeter...And yes Rose is the real deal, guys pretty much a beast out there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Yup, the size differential is just to much. Texas had there best run before the half, this is about it.

Comment

• Bummer, I picked Texas over Memphis in my bracket.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Bummer, I picked Texas over Memphis in my bracket.
                It's not over yet!

Comment

• Please beat Memphis UCLA, please.

Comment

• Calipari represents all that is wrong with college basketball, son of a *****. C'mon Davidson!!!!!!!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• At the end of the game there, was Rose telling Memphis fans not to storm the court because of this monumental upset, praising God, his hands were sweaty and he was airing them out, or waving goodbye to the Texas fans?
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                        Please beat UCLA Memphis, please.
                        You switched it there, I fixed it for you.

Comment

• Haha..."we just love playing with each other".

Gross.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• You have a perverted mind, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Calipari represents all that is wrong with college basketball, son of a *****. C'mon Davidson!!!!!!!
                              Jesus Christ sweetness, Is there any coach you don't hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Jesus Christ sweetness, Is there any coach you don't hate?
                                I hate Calipari and Pearl, I give Self **** just because, and I dislike Coach K, other than that I'm good. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information