No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 days until MAC conference play. I'm getting too excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
      Is that game on national TV?
      Yep. ESPN at 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Originally posted by NYmoney
        Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        4 hours until the Big Ten season begins and Greg Oden gets to see the school he SHOULD have gone to. LET'S GO HOOSIERS!!!
        HOOO-HOOO-HOOO HOOSIERS!

also, we're 4 hours away from DJ White finally admitting that foot of his is still broken.

Repeat after me: **** I a Buckeye.
        You're an IU fan? Sweet, I thought I was the only one on here.
        Raised in South Bend. Father is such an IU fan that the doctor told him to stop watching games due to stress. Let's get those bucs tonight!!!

Comment

• ick, duke isn't looking like #5 in this first half.

Edit, they just wanted to make things interesting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Demarcus Nelson is a stud, thank you for leaving Cali for some real basketball in the ACC.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
              ick, duke isn't looking like #5 in this first half.

Hmmm maybe because they aren't, but what the hell do I know?

Btw, I was gone all this week because I was in Texas, I know you missed my bitching tt. Also, congrats on the drubbing of my Bears on Sunday Night, that was ugly.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                Originally posted by TitleTown088

Btw, I was gone all this week because I was in Texas, I know you missed my bitching tt. Also, congrats on the drubbing of my Bears on Sunday Night, that was ugly.
                The second half has been a different story..

You see that paulus pass?? I don't like him too much yet, but damn, if he can keep that up i may warm up to him.. McCroberts also dropped a nice dime to Nelson.

BTW nice loss this week in bolth football and basketball

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

You see that paulus pass?? I don't like him too much yet, but damn, if he can keep that up i may warm up to him.. McCroberts also dropped a nice dime to Nelson.

Didn't get to see the Xavier game, but from what I heard it was just one of those days. To be honest, I think our guys are gassed. We've played sooo many non conference games this season, and with injuries we need some resty resty. Not making excuses, but that is a factor.

Bout time you guys got going against a pathetic Temple team. Btw, do you guys ever play an away game in non-conference, every damn day it seems I turn on College Bball and Duke is playing at home.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Originally posted by sweetness34

Didn't get to see the Xavier game, but from what I heard it was just one of those days. To be honest, I think our guys are gassed. We've played sooo many non conference games this season, and with injuries we need some resty resty. Not making excuses, but that is a factor.

Bout time you guys got going against a pathetic Temple team. Btw, do you guys ever play an away game in non-conference, every damn day it seems I turn on College Bball and Duke is playing at home.
                    yeah i know what you mean about playing at home, but i don' t mind it The only away games i can think of are gonzaga and St.johns i think.. besides the confrence games.

they get smoked.

Comment

• I love that Bluedevils defense and passing game. They might not have scoring down, but the rest of the fundamentals are just terrific.

And Oden should just never shave. Right now he could pass for 40, but if he makes that a goatee, he could get into the 50s.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I love that Bluedevils defense and passing game. They might not have scoring down, but the rest of the fundamentals are just terrific.
                        And Oden should just never shave. Right now he could pass for 40, but if he makes that a goatee, he could get into the 50s.
                        You can thank coach K for that.

McCroberts is laying dimes, damn.

they get smoked.

Comment

• when did chris weber start playing for temple?

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                            I love that Bluedevils defense and passing game. They might not have scoring down, but the rest of the fundamentals are just terrific.

Well if that wasn't obvious.

But seriously, they need to start recruiting some real talent. They recruit a bunch of guys that are already known for their intelligence on the court and fundamentals, and then they happen to come into a place that teaches the fundamentals the best. Recruit some big time athletes and Coach K can lead them to championships every year.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

But seriously, they need to start recruiting some real talent. They recruit a bunch of guys that are already known for their intelligence on the court and fundamentals, and then they happen to come into a place that teaches the fundamentals the best. Recruit some big time athletes and Coach K can lead them to championships every year.
                              Gerald Henderson jr., Nolan Smith, and kyle sigler will help with that..

BTW what kind of name is Daquawn?

they get smoked.

Comment

Gerald Henderson jr., Nolan Smith, and kyle sigler will help with that..

BTW what kind of name is Daquawn?
                                Singler is not a big time recruit. A very solid player yes but not a big time athlete

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information