College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
    That Chris Douglas-Roberts dunk over Kevin Love was nasty.. I severely underestimated Memphis.

That was sick. Yeah everyone underestimated them. I knew they were good enough, but I thought the lack of competition they played the last month of the season would hurt them. I guess it didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      ******* UCLA I lost my pool now

I picked UCLA too but **** my pool. Memphis is a much much more exciting team to watch.

Comment

• My problem was that I didn't know Memphis was as deep as they are and I thought the FTs would catch up to them. Of course, if Rose and CDR are shooting ALL of your FTs in the game, I guess it won't really be a problem. I can't decide who I'd rather see face them. I fear that neither UNC or Kansas really stand a chance, but I'm at least hoping for a decent game.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• If Rose and CDR play like that one Monday, I don't think Kansas or UNC will have a chance.

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
          Originally posted by JCshutEmDown
          The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.

Comment

• UNC will beat Kansas. UNC then will beat Memphis

Comment

• Now I'm rooting for Kansas even more so after having realized that Melo faced Kansas as well.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Hope this is a close game... A lot of games have been one-sided.

Comment

• Self calling out Vince Lombardi, gotta like that. If kansas can half-contain Tyler they should win.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I'm about to blow chunks...I'm so nervous

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• 4 plus hours of Billy Packer is a more effective torture method than waterboarding.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        4 plus hours of Billy Packer is a more effective torture method than waterboarding.
                        Where's Gus Johnson when you need him? Sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                          Where's Gus Johnson when you need him? Sigh...
                          Rise and Fire!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Damn, that's messed up way to get injured.

Comment

• UCLA f'ed my bracket. Frecking inept offense by UCLA whole game, Collison is freaking terrible. He can hardly even dribble and can't create for himself or others. Westbrook is the only thing that kept them in the game. Terrible design with not getting the ball to Love. I had Kansas in too but I don't even care anymore. Kinda rooting for Memphis just because I like Rose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                                UCLA f'ed my bracket. Frecking inept offense by UCLA whole game, Collison is freaking terrible. He can hardly even dribble and can't create for himself or others. Westbrook is the only thing that kept them in the game. Terrible design with not getting the ball to Love. I had Kansas in too but I don't even care anymore. Kinda rooting for Memphis just because I like Rose.
                                Bill Simmons picked them... You should've known.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information