College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    Bill Self is the chokiest choke since choke went to chokeville.

While this is true, the players deserve a very large part of the blame also.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      While this is true, the players deserve a very large part of the blame also.
      Is it really their fault that they have 0 stamina? Isn't that like, the coaches job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Is it really their fault that they have 0 stamina? Isn't that like, the coaches job?

It's their fault that they are turning the ball over every other time down the court. The players play the game. I'm not saying Self isn't massively ******* this up. I'm just saying the players aren't getting nearly as much criticism as they should be in this thread.

Comment

• Again, I've lost all feelings in my extremities...I'm typing this with my nose

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Where is Hansborough out there? He looks pathetic and scared, which is the 1st time I can say that about him this year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• This will be the longest 3 minutes of my life

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Kansas is on pace to score 120
                Well so much for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  This will be the longest 3 minutes of my life

North Carolina has gone cold. This one is probably over.

Comment

• Nice run by UNC, but probably not enough.

Comment

• Wow Billy Packer just actually made a good point. Where is Lawson?

Comment

• Im glad their bringing how stupid it was to say the game was over...I wanted UNC to win more then anything just so he could look even worse for saying it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Outside of Davidson/Kansas and WVU/Xavier, since the Sweet Sixteen the tourney has sucked.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hansborough and Lawson have played sub-par the entire game...Green and Ellington carried UNC

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Self outcoached Williams in this game. That said, you dig yourself the hole UNC did, and you have to expend so much energy to get back.

Gonna be an interesting game. Memphis vs. Kansas. Kansas has so many bigs to rotate in there. That said, they do go through their bouts of inconsistency. I think I'd probably pick Memphis. If you switch Rush over to Rose, then you are in an awful mismatch with whoever guards CDR. Self would likely throw the zone in there a bit to mix it up, but I think Memphis would have enough length to crash the zone. Memphis will have to shoot well, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Outside of Davidson/Kansas and WVU/Xavier, since the Sweet Sixteen the tourney has sucked.

I thought the games today were pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information