No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know. I don't agree with that philosophy. Obviously they'll be ready to get going from the start, but that extra little push can get people over the hump. That's how I see it anyway. But oh well.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I'm so ******* pissed about UNC. I mean, how open do you have to be to hit some of those shots? They dug their own grave and they had to sleep in it. There was confusion, lack of general awareness and overall stupidity that caused them to blow the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
        I had 2 brackets, i had Kansas in 1 and Memphis in the other.

Ballin'
        you're in a win/win situation

Comment

• Well, this day went exactly the opposite of what I had hoped...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            Aldrich is the new WBOTY (White Boy of The Year).

Really happy for Kansas. I'm afraid for them against Memphis though. They're an infinitely tougher team. Kansas is the only team that can stop them of the four though with all the guards they have to throw at them. It's going to be interesting. But the fact that it's once again the freshman everyone seems to love vs. Kansas has me worried. It's going to be interesting. Not sure who I want to win. Normally I'd love to see Kansas win, but maybe a Memphis win will solidify my boy not having to go #1 (and maybe, he'll get jealous and come back for another year) and Rose being the fan favorite.

But yeah. Self is going to have to step up his pre-game speech if he's going to fire up his boys for this next task.

Agree on ALdrich :) . the only thing Self needs to say is this.....National Championship.That should be all he needs to say

Comment

• Kansas is the better true basketball team, with regards to execution, style, just pure basketball. But Memphis athleticism really scares me and Kansas is athletic in their own right.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Syracuse National Champions 08-09!

Flynn, Devendorf, Harris, Greene and Onuaku starting with Rautins, Ongenaet, Scoop, Rick Jackson, Kris Joseph, Mookie Jones and James Southerland off the bench. Sick.

Comment

• ^^^ I've been thinking they'd have a shot for a while... all they gotta do is learn to play smart and together. Got Boeheim and absolutely loaded with talent.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                    ^^^ I've been thinking they'd have a shot for a while... all they gotta do is learn to play smart and together. Got Boeheim and absolutely loaded with talent.
                    Obviously I agree with you. I expect us to be pre-season ranked in the 20's or so (assuming Greene and Harris both come back). If we are going to win another national championship in the next 5 years, next year is the year. A main problem for us this past season was lack of depth (only played 7/8 deep), which will become a strength next year as Rautins and Devendorf return, 3 very good freshman coming in and all of our underclassmen who played so much last year a year more experienced and comfortable with each other. Flynn played so much last year that by the end of the year he was basically a sophomore. We have one senior graduating this year and he was a walk-on who never played. Still got that sour taste in our mouth after missing the tourney 2 straight years and blowing our 24 point NIT lead to UMass. Watch out for SU next year.

Comment

• wvu should be good next year if alexander returns

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        wvu should be good next year if alexander returns
                        Which he probably won't...

Comment

• I'm calling it now though,

Ur 2008-2009 NCAA Champions....North Carolina Tar Heels.

I know, not much of a limb, but its April 6th!

Comment

• i think huggs convinces him to stay

he only played great the last 2 months, and was his 1st year as a post player; lottery pick if he comes back

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Alexander is a post player in name only. They might as well just call him a SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Alexander is a post player in name only. They might as well just call him a SF.
                                Alexander is a perfect SF for the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information