• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose...3 points, 4 TO's

Yeah, I'll take Michael Beasley

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Do you guys actually think that people coach for the money?
      This is a joke, right?

Comment

• Memphis is really going to have to turn it around...The lack of depth is really hurting them with foul trouble and fatigue...Rose looks like crap, and CDR has been the only thing preventing a KU blowout

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hopefully's ad's arrogance won't screw this up. Sloppy on both sides so far, but Kansas is edging them out. Memphis clearly isn't going to work if one of their leading scorers is this rattled. I'm betting Rose is going to come out a much different player in the second half though. Or, at the very least, he's going to be driving a lot, so Kansas would be wise to set up to take some charges.

I think it's fairly clear, at least so far, that Cole Aldrich can only dominate other white people. I'm not sure if there's a white person on Memphis's roster.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            This is a joke, right?
            Not at all, if people wanted to make money they would go in another field...People coach for love of the game...KU will come back and offer a raise, and it'll all be good

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Never underestimate what the opportunity to coach one's alma mater can do to a coach. Kansas is the far superior program, but Oklahoma State has one thing to offer Self that Kansas can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Hopefully's ad's arrogance won't screw this up. Sloppy on both sides so far, but Kansas is edging them out. Memphis clearly isn't going to work if one of their leading scorers is this rattled. I'm betting Rose is going to come out a much different player in the second half though. Or, at the very least, he's going to be driving a lot, so Kansas would be wise to set up to take some charges.

I think it's fairly clear, at least so far, that Cole Aldrich can only dominate other white people. I'm not sure if there's a white person on Memphis's roster.
                lol, touche...Cole Aldrich looks like a scared puppy

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Not at all, if people wanted to make money they would go in another field...People coach for love of the game...KU will come back and offer a raise, and it'll all be good

Billy Donavan was an NBA HC until UF showed him the money. RR was the coach for WVU until UM showed him the money. Nick Saban? LSU, then the fins showed him the money, then Alabama showed him the money. Bill Self? Illinois, but Kansas showed him the money. Money makes the world go round.

Comment

Memphis is really going to have to turn it around...The lack of depth is really hurting them with foul trouble and fatigue...Rose looks like crap, and CDR has been the only thing preventing a KU blowout
                    You know, I'm rooting for Memphis just because of you...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Your either underestimating the power of money, or running completely on wishful thinking and high hopes. Or maybe both.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        Never underestimate what the opportunity to coach one's alma mater can do to a coach. Kansas is the far superior program, but Oklahoma State has one thing to offer Self that Kansas can't.
                        Exactly. Just think of what you would do for the school you're a fan of. I know I would rather have the Wisconsin job than the Indiana job.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                          I actually checked before the game. There isn't.

And ad stop acting like Memphis is in so much trouble. They are down by 5 ******* points.

Comment

What? the good coaches are making millions of dollars. Why would they need to go to a different field?

It's their job, so yeah, a lot of them do it for the money.

Comment

• Buzz Williams named the new head coach of Marquette.

Comment

• Everybody wants to get paid, not to say Self is leaving.

A. I think he gets an extension/raise
                                B. He's flat out said he doesn't want to hear from them, coaches have lied before but he was pretty up front about it
                                C. Kansas is one of the elite programs

Reasons he would leave

A. Money
                                B. Former school

I think he'd be a fool to not act interested at least, I mean, if you're going to stay at KU you might as well use OSU to get some more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information