• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
    danny manning, ha, what a tool
    What did he do?

Danny Manning is a bada**

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• MARIO MOTHER EFFING CHALMERS MY BOY. Oh man. What a game. That was great. Possibly the best scenario ever. Great game.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• billy packer is thinking of coach k nude right now

Comment

• I am guessing Memphis fans feel like what I did after Boston College (#2) beat Virginia Tech after not scoring until two minutes remaining in the game. But slightly worse, considering this was for a National Championship. And I felt pretty bad.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Kansas - 2 Championships
            Oklahoma State - 2 Championships
            Well, this one is their third, but it's not that simple. You aren't honestly suggesting that the Oklahoma State basketball program is close to Kansas, are you? What has Oklahoma State done the last 50 years?

Comment

• maybe self wants to go home like huggins?

wheres sweetness at?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh, Sweetness, I've got a nice serving of crow for you...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Congrats to Kansas. At least UNC lost to the champs.

Comment

• woooooosaaaa. great game. told you it'd be Kansas.

Comment

• So herein lies the difference between Rose and Melo: assertiveness.

But yeah. Great game. Sad they had to show a sad Beasley in One Shining Moment though...
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        $4 mil a year with a $6 mil signing bonus is the rumored offer.
                        I think it's actually 3.5 mil a year. However, I wouldn't go to Ok state for 10 mil a year, shotty program, especially compared with Kansas.

Wow, what a game. That's basketball. Best team in the country all year long won that game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• no one can imagine the joy I am feeling right now.this is the first title in my lifetime that I am old enough to remember.Mario Chalmers you are god

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Oh, Sweetness, I've got a nice serving of crow for you...
                            Not really. I still stand by the fact that Self is not a very good game coach. I'll give props where props are due but I stand by my statement. If Memphis can knock down free throws down the stretch like they had in previous games, game over. It took a fadeaway 3 pointer from Chalmers and missed free throws for Kansas to win. But the law of averages played out and Memphis shot 63% from the line, like they had all season.

Self's a fantastic recruiter, no doubt and I do miss him at Illinois but again history before this showed his lack of in game coaching ability.

Congrats though to Kansas. It was the lesser of two evils tonight (I think my dislike for Self comes a lot from him being at Kansas too, a school I don't like at all). Calipari is a piece of slime though so it's kind of nice to see a cheater fail.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Calipari can win, because he's a very very good coach.
                              Disagree with this two. I liken Cal to Self, although I'd take Bill over Cal any day of the week coaching wise. Great recruiter and a questionable in game coach at times, like tonight.

Why he didn't foul the Jayhawks on that last possession is beyond me, can't let them get an open 3 look. A lot of standing around offensively as well down the stretch, you CANNOT stall a game when you are up, just play. That was another mistake.

When you have great players on your team, more often than not you will succeed. Again you give credit where credit is due to these two coaches but in the whole scheme of things, I question their in game coaching ability.

How about Roy Williams. Win's a National Title but I know there are still those out there who question his in game coaching ability at times and how his teams choke when the games on the line (minus that UNC squad that beat my Illini)

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Also, like the ESPN guys are mentioning they could have called a timeout on that final inbounds play instead of getting it inbounds right away.

Calipari IMO dropped the ball a bit down the stretch on multiple occassions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information