College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    LOL yeah they might have a problem with his speed there...he could be the next Dee Brown.

Do you know any stories of why he's transferring? I'm assuming that Calhoun told him he was gonna be behind Kemba Walker.
    Nah I figured Dyson would be the guard to transfer. I played against Wiggins in a summer league. He's so quick. He could destroy the Big 10.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

• we would be willing to take Wiggins at louisville. we need some more good players
      Last edited by roidrunner; 04-17-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
        Nah I figured Dyson would be the guard to transfer. I played against Wiggins in a summer league. He's so quick. He could destroy the Big 10.
        Calhoun has implied that Dyson has learned from his mistakes and Wiggins hasn't....so I think there were some problems with the player-coach relationship. Dyson will probably start next year so I never anticipated a transfer. No way Austrie plays SG again....ugh.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Dawkins is leaving Duke. Damnit, that's big.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Really surprising story:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...t&lid=tab1pos1

You gotta sympathize with him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• And the worst part is that because NCAA basketball season is over, he won't get much exposure for this. I give him all the credit in the world for having a terrific season after such an ordeal.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• That's thread worthy.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Thats crazy he played that well while having nut cancer, I'm the same age as him that makes me scrd for my hardy boys.

I'll tell you what though, another guy you really gotta give credit to (altough I never really liked him too much) is Adam Morrison. The guy played his whole life with type 1 diabetes, that's arguably more difficult to manage than some cancer as in an acute or immediate sense.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, I remember them showing Morrison getting shots during games.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Strong rumors about Pitino and the Mavericks... Apparently he really wants to jump to the NBA but only for a solid team. Not sure why the Mavs would take the risk nor do I expect them to (granted they already did in dumping Johnson). There is as slight connection as Pitino recruited Dirk at UK. Interesting at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Strong rumors about Pitino and the Mavericks... Apparently he really wants to jump to the NBA but only for a solid team. Not sure why the Mavs would take the risk nor do I expect them to (granted they already did in dumping Johnson). There is as slight connection as Pitino recruited Dirk at UK. Interesting at least.
                        Interesting...What would that mean for his recruits?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Wow. If that hopefully happens and the recruits are hopefully allowed to be released from their commitments, SAMARDO SAMUELS TO DUKE!
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Not sure where Samuels would go to if he left. UCONN was up there I believe but with Majok on and Thabeet it ain't happening. Florida maybe? St. Johns was a strong player before he committed. Terrence Jennings is also a VERY good and VERY underrated post player, not sure if he's academically qualified yet though. UK wouldn't offer him because of it. He's like 21 and still can't get in college.

Anyways, probably won't matter at all. Apparently Pitino is interested in a good NBA job, with an ego like his he will always think he can make it work. I don't see why Cuban would take the chance. Everything I've read just says Pitino is interested and that Cuban MAY put him on the list of candidates. I don't see it happening.

Comment

• devin ebanks to west virginia. ballin'

Comment

• Lute Olsen has ruined the University of Arizona. It has been confirmed...

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information