College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    UConn is in his top 5 but I feel he's way too raw to even think about contributing to that team. I mean he makes Hasheem Thabeet look like a polished player
    I guess if he wants playing time than it would make more sense for him to go to UMass, but knowing that there is a good chance that Thabeet leaves after next year, he will be able to contribute the following season. Then again, being in college for a long period of time definitely isn't top-priority for Riek.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Harden isn't like Wade at all. He's Roy all the way. I've been big on him for a while though and I think... fenikz knows, I've said he should be a top five lock for next year. It was smart of him to not declare though. Another year of college ball is going to make him infinitely better.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
        Harden isn't like Wade at all. He's Roy all the way. I've been big on him for a while though and I think... fenikz knows, I've said he should be a top five lock for next year. It was smart of him to not declare though. Another year of college ball is going to make him infinitely better.
        Yeah, that Roy comparison is better. And I like the respect that Harden is getting out here. He is such a stud-muffin.

Comment

• Im looking forward to next season. The Illini should be a bubble NCAA team, if we play up to our talent.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Derrick Caracter is transferring out of Louisville after being forced to withdraw from the draft with nobody guarenteeing him to be even a second round pick. There is no word yet on where he's planning to go. Pretty funny for a guy who was labeled the Next Big Thing as a high school freshman.

Comment

Derrick Caracter is transferring out of Louisville after being forced to withdraw from the draft with nobody guarenteeing him to be even a second round pick. There is no word yet on where he's planning to go. Pretty funny for a guy who was labeled the Next Big Thing as a high school freshman.
              Good....I hate that guy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Lol Brandon Jennings is playing in Europe next season after being academically ineligible

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=428024

that article says he might but I'm pretty sure he is ineligible now.

Comment

• I thought playing in Europe for him was a choice, as he didn't like the one year in college rule. He thought he'd get better playing in Europe.

Comment

• Lute Olsen must be rolling in his grave right now knowing that his program has gone the tubes.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Really? Jennings is going to Europe? They traditionally don't play their players for more than 20 minutes per game.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3483221

Lute Olson says he is no longer recruiting top-tier NBA prospects. he's sick of one and dones. Say goodbye to the Arizona that was a NCAA tourney regular.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3483221

Lute Olson says he is no longer recruiting top-tier NBA prospects. he's sick of one and dones. Say goodbye to the Arizona that was a NCAA tourney regular.
                          Lute Olson doesn't deserve to talk about what is right or wrong for these kids. I don't think it is all that right to take a year off for vacation while getting paid the entire time, then come back and blame your entire coaching staff for the poor season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Lute Olson doesn't deserve to talk about what is right or wrong for these kids. I don't think it is all that right to take a year off for vacation while getting paid the entire time, then come back and blame your entire coaching staff for the poor season.
                            Like Coach K?

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Like Coach K?
                              What Lute Olson did is far worse than anything I've seen in college basketball that isn't a federal crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                What Lute Olson did is far worse than anything I've seen in college basketball that isn't a federal crime.
                                K did the same thing in 94 or 95.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information