Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    K did the same thing in 94 or 95.
    Didn't he have major back surgery? Besides Coach K says he feels responsible for the poor season and wants to add those 19 losses to his record but the school doesn't add them

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      K did the same thing in 94 or 95.
      For far different reasons though ..

Comment

• Anyone have any word on where Derrick Caracter is transferring to?

Comment

• Hate that Speights declared...

Don't know where that puts Florida now...

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

• Arizona has turned into a mess... Olsen has done a lot for him but it's time for them to move on.

Caracter is a bum, haven't heard anything on where he's heading. No major program I'm sure.

John Riek will never get qualified anywhere, he's just basically (at this point) going to spend the year getting ready for the draft again.

Jennings screwed himself going to Europe (if he got the scores to qualify at 'Zona anyway)... He'll never get near the endorsement dollars he would have if he was able to play in college that one year. He'll basically be forgotten about until the draft. Basically what I'm getting at is it's not going to start a trend.

Thad Matta is getting bashed hard lately. Koufus' coach in high school has been blasting him for trying to hold him back so he wouldn't enter the draft. Said he didn't use him well and that he wasn't looking out for his best interests. Then Trae Golden ('10 top 100 guy) decommits. I think people are starting to see that the man can recruit but that's about that.

Can't wait to watch UK next year. It'll be interesting to see how everyone develops. Patrick Patterson stands a good chance as an all-american. We've got a lot of new parts, it'll be interesting to see where this team goes. We're in with a lot of top guys in '09/'10/'11 so help is on the way.

Comment

• Anyone here follow HS hoops and the AAU circuit? My wife's cousin plays for the Peoria Irish 15U team that will be playing at the Nike Main Event in Las Vegas later this month.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3488551

Gonzaga SF Austin Daye partially tore his ACL. No news on how long he'll be out

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Anyone have any word on where Derrick Caracter is transferring to?
                  http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?y...&oid=2&vkey=21

Apparently he's not transferring at all. Coming back in '09-'10. Repeatedly asked Pitino for the opportunity to return and Pitino said he'd have to wait another year, but Caracter accepted.

Comment

• Pitino is a JOKE. Seriously, he's kicked him off/suspended him a million times. Said he was no longer on the team and called it a "dead issue" then lets him come back.

His biggest problem at Louisville is not getting very good character guys (pun semi-intended).

Comment

• My school announced its schedule today and we have Kansas and USC on the schedule! I am so going to try and and go to the Kansas game to watch us kick the National Champions ass! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                        My school announced its schedule today and we have Kansas and USC on the schedule! I am so going to try and and go to the Kansas game to watch us kick the National Champions ass! :)
                        I wouldn't be surprised if Kansas is an NIT team this year. They Lose EVERYBODY!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised if Kansas is an NIT team this year. They Lose EVERYBODY!!!!
                          We also have the #2 recruiting class coming in...I'd expect a season like we had when we started off pretty poorly but bounced back to become a #4 seed...The Big 12 is pretty weak, and we should no problem dominating the Big 12 North.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Pitino is a JOKE. Seriously, he's kicked him off/suspended him a million times. Said he was no longer on the team and called it a "dead issue" then lets him come back.

His biggest problem at Louisville is not getting very good character guys (pun semi-intended).
                            Character is not leaving, he wants to stay now, the guy is a head chase and pitno said if he can stay in school keep his grades up, and keep out of trouble, then he will be aloud back on the team in a year. personally i think we should ct ties with him but he has so much talent.

Comment

• I'm getting excited about UK for this year.

Jodie Meeks is back to his old self and that's MASSIVE for our scoring, him and Patterson will carry alot of the load. Then DeAndre Liggins is looking really good in pickup games.

We also got a transfer from Hampton who's a BEAST, Patterson will likely go pro after this year then he (along with hopefully Daniel Orton who's top 10 for '09) will help to fill that void. It will be nice for him to have a year to go against Patterson in practice, should be good for both of them. I think UK will hopefully wind up somewhere around the top 15 at the end of the regular season.

Florida released its schedule, they play no one... Again. Wonder when Billy D is going to challenge his young guys.

Comment

• http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/goodmanonfox

Mario's dad resigns after his son declares for the NBA. Yea ad, he was fully qualified for that job.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information