College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    As long as they don't gag it away again, they are definitely the favorites. They added some much needed size with 7 footer Tyler Zeller and 6'10" Ed Davis, which might allow Hansbrough to play some 4 against bigger teams. If Ellington can be more consistent with his shooting (great shooter, maddeningly inconsistent) and Lawson can stay healthy, they have as good a shot as anyone.
    I disagree with your last point. The Tar Heels have a better chance than anyone, especially if all that happens. The other final four teams from last year got GUTTED, and UNC lost one guy I think, who wasn't even a starter.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Holy **** I hope you're wrong about Iverson. I can't handle another Spencer Tollackson.

How did Devoe Joseph look?
      Joseph showed good quickness, but had an off night shooting the balll

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        No way, Colton Iverson will be fine. I thought he worked the boards very well. The kid is like 18 and played in South Dakota his whole life, give him a break.
        Colton didn't have the greatest hands and he struggled getting up and down the court with everyone else.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Elijah Johnson, 5 star recruit, commits to Kansas after his visit during Late Night

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            Colton didn't have the greatest hands and he struggled getting up and down the court with everyone else.
            Conditioning can be fixed, I'm not too worried about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Elijah Johnson, 5 star recruit, commits to Kansas after his visit during Late Night
              If i were you I would be praying for Dominic Cheek.
              Last edited by TitleTown088; 10-19-2008, 01:41 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• devin ebanks is really really good

also getting some real good committs

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  Idk, I'd rather have Xavier Henry, but Cheek would be fine with me...He reminds me a lot of Brandon Rush...Fundamentally sound, but can disappear at times offensively...although, I think Cheek has more potential than Rush. If we could land John Wall + Henry/Cheek, that would be amazing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Idk, I'd rather have Xavier Henry, but Cheek would be fine with me...He reminds me a lot of Brandon Rush...Fundamentally sound, but can disappear at times offensively...although, I think Cheek has more potential than Rush. If we could land John Wall + Henry/Cheek, that would be amazing.

What happened to Wall going to Baylor? I thought that was close to a sure thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      What happened to Wall going to Baylor? I thought that was close to a sure thing.
                      I think people assumed that because his AAU coach was hired by Baylor, but that doesn't really appear to be the case. I heard that he was basically down to Kansas and Memphis, as is every other top recruit, or so it seems.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        I think 'Nova needs Cheek more than KU, KU has better options if Cheek doesn't commit and though our recruiting class is really solid right now Cheek's the only high profile guy we're still recruiting that hasn't committed somewhere else. Plus we have no true wings coming in, you could consider Armwood a wing but he's more of a 3/4 tweener.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                          I think 'Nova needs Cheek more than KU, KU has better options if Cheek doesn't commit and though our recruiting class is really solid right now Cheek's the only high profile guy we're still recruiting that hasn't committed somewhere else. Plus we have no true wings coming in, you could consider Armwood a wing but he's more of a 3/4 tweener.
                          I'm pretty sure every team needs Recruit A more than Kansas

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh and I think Wall goes to Memphis at this point...He seems a bit disappointed that Johnson committed to Kansas even though they pretty different players.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm pretty sure every team needs Recruit A more than Kansas
                              Truth. Not sure what I think about where Cheek should commit. Not sure if he's exactly the kind of guy that's going to be a consistant go-to player night in and night out, which Villanova would certainly expect more than Kansas. He's able to contribute in a lot of ways other than scoring and not having quite as much pressure being the guy at Kansas could be good for him. At the same time, he's probably going to be a more focal point at Villanova if he commits there and could have more opportunities to show off various aspects of his game than he would at Kansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                                Truth. Not sure what I think about where Cheek should commit. Not sure if he's exactly the kind of guy that's going to be a consistant go-to player night in and night out, which Villanova would certainly expect more than Kansas. He's able to contribute in a lot of ways other than scoring and not having quite as much pressure being the guy at Kansas could be good for him. At the same time, he's probably going to be a more focal point at Villanova if he commits there and could have more opportunities to show off various aspects of his game than he would at Kansas.
                                Like I said, he reminds me of Brandon Rush...Can contribute in so many ways and fundamentally sound, but can disappear offensively at times.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information