College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Scout isn't the best scouting website, it's complete crap compared to Rivals, whose #1 prospect is Michael Beasley, Small Forward. :roll:
    rivals has him ranked as the # 4 player in the country as well as scout.... both have him as the number one small forward. beasley is a PF , correct?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
      Sweetness,

eat me 8)
      Again I predicted a loss in this game. Harris and that other dude had the games of their lives, oh well.

This does not make you a better team than us, and you should know that. Road games in the Big 10 are very hard, and we aren't playing well right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by danman253
        Sweetness,

eat me 8)
        Again I predicted a loss in this game. Harris and that other dude had the games of their lives, oh well.

This does not make you a better team than us, and you should know that. Road games in the Big 10 are very hard, and we aren't playing well right now.
        Ok we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
          Originally posted by sweetness34
          Originally posted by danman253
          Sweetness,

eat me 8)

Ok we'll see.
          Dion Harris averages what 9 points a game and he put up over 20.

Talk to me at the end of the Big 10 season.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            Scout isn't the best scouting website, it's complete crap compared to Rivals, whose #1 prospect is Michael Beasley, Small Forward. :roll:
            rivals has him ranked as the # 4 player in the country as well as scout.... both have him as the number one small forward. beasley is a PF , correct?
            He plays both.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
              He plays both.
              Idk, I'm just not as high on Singler as some are I guess. Don't get me wrong, he's easily a top 50, probably a top 30 player, but he's not an ELITE prospect like rivals thinks he is, but that's my opinion.

Comment

Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                2. Love (fuckiin pick UCLS over UNC)
                3 Derrick Rose
                4. Would be Bill Walker but Beastly passes him cause of the eligibilty.
                2. Jerryd Bayless

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42
                  Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                  2. Love (fuckiin pick UCLS over UNC)
                  3 Derrick Rose
                  2. Jerryd Bayless
                  Eric Gordon? :?

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42
                    Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                    2. Love (****** pick UCLA over UNC)
                    3 Derrick Rose
                    2. Jerryd Bayless
                    Eric Gordon? :?
                    Not sold on him at all.

I put Love on their just so i dont get ripped cause he passed on the heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                      He plays both.
                      Idk, I'm just not as high on Singler as some are I guess. Don't get me wrong, he's easily a top 50, probably a top 30 player, but he's not an ELITE prospect like rivals thinks he is, but that's my opinion.
                      well that's your opinion, it's wrong, but it's your opinion.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

• We all know the only game that matters through the next week is Ohio State vs. Wisconsin.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                          We all know the only game that matters through the next week is Ohio State vs. Wisconsin.
                          wisconsin will own them.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                            We all know the only game that matters through the next week is Ohio State vs. Wisconsin.
                            wisconsin will own them.
                            and i get to go to the game :D :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                              He plays both.
                              well that's your opinion, it's wrong, but it's your opinion.
                              We'll see.

Comment

• great games tonight with USC pulling the upset against Oregon and then with Iowa beating MSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information