Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    UWM is gonna make it the Final 4, I am roomates with one of their starting guards. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyaaaaaaaaw!
    Rob Jeter = Coach of the Year!


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3670502

      Abdul Gaddy has decided to sign with hometown Washington.

      Comment


      • Don't know if this was mentioned yet or not, but Lute Olsen recently had a stroke which is why he's retiring.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Don't know if this was mentioned yet or not, but Lute Olsen recently had a stroke which is why he's retiring.
          No, he had a stroke some time in the past year. Doctor's misdiagnosed it until last Tuesday.


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • The Big East is dominant!

            Comment


            • ESPN/USA Today Poll


              1. North Carolina (31) 0-0 775
              2. Connecticut 0-0 707
              3. Louisville 0-0 694
              4. UCLA 0-0 650
              5. Duke 0-0 578
              6. Pittsburgh 0-0 576
              7. Michigan State 0-0 572
              8. Texas 0-0 538
              9. Notre Dame 0-0 525
              10. Purdue 0-0 465
              11. Gonzaga 0-0 437
              12. Memphis 0-0 425
              13. Tennessee 0-0 408
              14. Oklahoma 0-0 387
              15. Arizona State 0-0 304
              16. Miami (FL) 0-0 233
              17. Marquette 0-0 219
              18. Georgetown 0-0 175
              19. Florida 0-0 161
              20. Davidson 0-0 158
              21. USC 0-0 153
              21. Wisconsin 0-0 153
              23. Kansas 0-0 130
              24. Wake Forest 0-0 129
              25. Villanova 0-0 122


              ASU will possibly finish 2nd in the PAC-10!!!!!!!!!!


              Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

              Comment


              • Duke at 5? Pitt at 6? Sheesh.

                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

                Comment


                • no Xavier dayum
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                  Comment


                  • Way too much Big East love in this poll.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • UNC should really roll over every team this year. Hansbrough needs to win one.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        UNC should really roll over every team this year. Hansbrough needs to win one.
                        I really don't see this team winning it all. I understand that they are the best team on paper, but I just don't think they have a top-scoring threat like most other teams in the country (and I don't believe Hansbrough is a scoring threat).


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          UNC should really roll over every team this year. Hansbrough needs to win one.
                          Just like last season? :)

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • 3 Teams ranked too high:

                            Duke - They still have no post presence. Any team with a dominant PF/C will destroy them.

                            Texas - Losing DJ Augustin will prove a lot more detrimental than many people seem to think.

                            Notre Dame - Luke Harongody is pretty good, but the entire offense revolves around a player that came from no where. If he shows any signs of not performing to the level he did last year (which is still pretty high expectations) this team will seriously falter.

                            Teams too Low:

                            Florida - Nick Calathes will win SEC player of the Year, mark it down.

                            Wisconsin - Always a well coached team that I think gets some lack of respect due to playing a very unexciting style of offense and defense.

                            Wake Forest - Returns all of their valuable players including a top-5 recruiting class will have Wake Forest playing UNC in the ACC championship game.


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              3 Teams ranked too high:

                              Duke - They still have no post presence. Any team with a dominant PF/C will destroy them.

                              Texas - Losing DJ Augustin will prove a lot more detrimental than many people seem to think.

                              Notre Dame - Luke Harongody is pretty good, but the entire offense revolves around a player that came from no where. If he shows any signs of not performing to the level he did last year (which is still pretty high expectations) this team will seriously falter.

                              Teams too Low:

                              Florida - Nick Calathes will win SEC player of the Year, mark it down.

                              Wisconsin - Always a well coached team that I think gets some lack of respect due to playing a very unexciting style of offense and defense.

                              Wake Forest - Returns all of their valuable players including a top-5 recruiting class will have Wake Forest playing UNC in the ACC championship game.
                              Agree with all of that


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment


                              • All aboard the Miami Final Four Express!
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information