Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Duke fails for not scoring 100 tonight against Presberterian

    Comment


    • Join the college basketball draft!!!!

      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=26821


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • Duke is clearly the #5 team. Huge win tonight...

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Duke is clearly the #5 team. Huge win tonight...
          Yeah because I have been getting sick of hearing all the talk of Presbyterian making a Final Four run.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Yeah because I have been getting sick of hearing all the talk of Presbyterian making a Final Four run.
            I've been hearing more conservative like Sweet 16 for Presbyterian.

            Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

            Comment


            • Iowa beat Wayne State 59-36 in an exhibition on Sunday...be afraid

              Comment


              • So when is the first game that I am actually going to want to watch?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  So when is the first game that I am actually going to want to watch?
                  Somewhere around March

                  Comment


                  • LOL at Greg Paulus not starting tonight

                    Comment


                    • New Mexico State won 110-63 in an exhibition game. Be afraid. :) At 250:1 odds we are winning the National Championship this year.

                      Comment


                      • cant wait for finally a good season in norman

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          LOL at Greg Paulus not starting tonight
                          Nolan Smith took the starting job this off season brah. He good.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • World Osaris Eldridge, Osaris Eldridge world. Best player in the MVC hands down and the talk is that his jumper has become much more consistent, which if true and you combine his ability to get to the rim, his ability in the open court, and an improved shooting game...he's in for a big, big, big, big, year. His game improved a ton from his freshman to his sophomore year, and with the work I heard he put in during the offseason, expect another big jump this season (he came in 2nd in the MVC POTY award last year in his first full season as a starter).

                            I don't like Illinois State very much (for multiple reasons) but that kid is worth the price of admission. Now that Boo, Dom, Slack, and Dyer are gone, he and Gooch are the primary weapons in that offense.


                            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              World Osaris Eldridge, Osaris Eldridge world. Best player in the MVC hands down and the talk is that his jumper has become much more consistent, which if true and you combine his ability to get to the rim, his ability in the open court, and an improved shooting game...he's in for a big, big, big, big, year. His game improved a ton from his freshman to his sophomore year, and with the work I heard he put in during the offseason, expect another big jump this season (he came in 2nd in the MVC POTY award last year in his first full season as a starter).

                              I don't like Illinois State very much (for multiple reasons) but that kid is worth the price of admission. Now that Boo, Dom, Slack, and Dyer are gone, he and Gooch are the primary weapons in that offense.
                              Can you spell his name right then? Osiris Eldridge. What I have heard is that he and Champ worked all offseason on his Jumper. Champ supposedly ha deadly shot off the dribble. Although at 6-6 he is going to start at the 4 tonight at the exhibition.

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                              Comment


                              • ...I'd almost forgotten how fun college basketball is. Really right up there with almost any other sport, and March is absolutely fantastic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information