No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only two undefeated teams left, UCLA and Clemson. I dont think anyone expected Clemson to play like this. Are they for real? How long will UCLA stay undefeated? . I think if they look past USC with how they are playing lately they could be in for a surprise. If not that i think they'll fall to an improving Arizona team on the 20th.

Comment

• god i hate being a duck fan... at the least we will probably dump EK at seasons end

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Scout isn't the best scouting website, it's complete crap compared to Rivals, whose #1 prospect is Michael Beasley, Small Forward. :roll:
        no question. rivals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scout.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42
          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by DLS42
          Scout isn't the best scouting website, it's complete crap compared to Rivals, whose #1 prospect is Michael Beasley, Small Forward. :roll:
          Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
          2. Love (*********** pick UCLA over UNC)
          3 Derrick Rose
          4. Would be Bill Walker but Beastly passes him cause of the eligibilty.
          2. Jerryd Bayless
          Eric Gordon? :?
          Not sold on him at all.

I put Love on their just so i dont get ripped cause he passed on the heels.
          Gordon's not in your top 5??? hahahhahaha. I think we all can discredit any comment you'll ever make again. He's a fantastic scorer that will compound his value by being able to play his natural position, SG, at IU. look at any recruiting site, and he'll be in the top 5.

Comment

• I take back my prior comment. Eric Gordon, rated #2 by rivals and scout, is not a top 5 recruit. LT didn't deserve the MVP. Darryl Strawberry never did coke. Larry Coker is a fabulous coach. Greg Oden is 18 (oh wait...he really is?...nevermind). and Coach K is really not that good of a coach. Glad we got all these common misconceptions out there. Oh, one more, George Bush isn't the President of the United States of America. yup, got em all.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
              Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
              3 Derrick Rose
              2. Jerryd Bayless
              Not sold on him at all.

Gordon's not in your top 5??? hahahhahaha. I think we all can discredit any comment you'll ever make again. He's a fantastic scorer that will compound his value by being able to play his natural position, SG, at IU. look at any recruiting site, and he'll be in the top 5.
              Ive see all 5 personally, but not gordon, and i have played with bayless.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney
                Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                3 Derrick Rose
                2. Jerryd Bayless
                Not sold on him at all.

well then i guess it's time for you to open up your recruiting shop because you are clearly seeing things that the "experts" are not.

Comment

Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                  3 Derrick Rose
                  2. Jerryd Bayless
                  Not sold on him at all.

well then i guess it's time for you to open up your recruiting shop because you are clearly seeing things that the "experts" are not.
                  I have seen fantastic scorers flop in the NBA. ie Tim Thomas (#1 in his class ahead of Kobe) and Dajuan Wagner

Comment

Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                    3 Derrick Rose
                    2. Jerryd Bayless
                    Not sold on him at all.

I have seen fantastic scorers flop in the NBA. ie Tim Thomas (#1 in his class ahead of Kobe) and Dajuan Wagner
                    we are not talking about the NBA; we're talking about college ball. and if we were talking about the nba, then i'm pretty sure nbdraft.net will support the claim that gordon is a supreme talent. he is projected to be taken #4.

Comment

Beastly is top 5.

1. Mayo
                      3 Derrick Rose
                      2. Jerryd Bayless
                      Not sold on him at all.

we are not talking about the NBA; we're talking about college ball. and if we were talking about the nba, then i'm pretty sure nbdraft.net will support the claim that gordon is a supreme talent. he is projected to be taken #4.
                      Wagner and Thomas were projected to take over the L.

Comment

• anecdotal evidence. here's another: LBJ was expected to kick ass in the NBA...yup, that's worked out. What else? Oden was expected to be a dominant force, yup. We could go with just people from the Indy area: Josh McRoberts: expected to be great, has been. Sean May: expected to be great, has been. Greg Oden: expected to be great, has been. and finally, Gordon...I mean do you not see the trend?

Comment

anecdotal evidence. here's another: LBJ was expected to kick ass in the NBA...yup, that's worked out. What else? Oden was expected to be a dominant force, yup. We could go with just people from the Indy area: Josh McRoberts: expected to be great, has been. Sean May: expected to be great, has been. Greg Oden: expected to be great, has been. and finally, Gordon...I mean do you not see the trend?
                          Mcroberts hasn't been outstanding, he's been pretty good though.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Clemson still undefeated. :D They haven't really played anyone yet though. I like the team a lot though this year. They will be a sleeper in the ACC.

Comment

• God. Duke is so damn overrated.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/powerRankings

Wisconsin could kick the **** out of Duke. :twisted:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                                God. Duke is so damn overrated.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/powerRankings

Wisconsin could kick the *********** out of Duke. :twisted:
                                Badgers never get the love. I've gotten used to it so it doesnt bother me. Maybe they'll get some respect after they beat OSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information