No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Curry with probably the quietest 17 points ever in the first half. When you can score 17 first half points and no one bats an eye you're probably pretty good.

Comment

• <3333 Ed Davis!

Comment

• Kansas is going to be a lot better than everyone thinks.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• curry has 42

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            Kansas is going to be a lot better than everyone thinks.
            Agreed

I'm pumped to see KU, Texas, and Oklahoma battle it out

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              curry has 42
              Not a very efficient 42. He took 29 shots. Can't entirely blame him though, they have literally no one else who can create their own shot.

Comment

• Sherron Collins is just on a completely different level right now...He always had insane ability to get to the hoop, but his jump shot this year is a lot better and more consisent than last year...Would not be surprised for him to compete for the Naismith Award considering the points he's going to rack up on this team.

Oh and Cole Aldrich is scary good if he can stay on the court.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Deonte Roberts >> Stephen Curry, that is all.

Comment

• ASU had a tough win against SDSU on the road. Teams need to take more risks as far as road games go. I'm happy with the win, but our interior game sucks.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• What the ****? Is anyone watching Arizona/UAB?

Tie game with .8 seconds Horn for Arizona intentionally fouls sending UAB to the line and they take the lead. Strangest play I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        What the ****? Is anyone watching Arizona/UAB?

Tie game with .8 seconds Horn for Arizona intentionally fouls sending UAB to the line and they take the lead. Strangest play I have ever seen.
                        Russ Pennell showed how he is not a good HC. Even though I don't know how Horne could've possibly thought he was supposed to foul, why is there even miscommunication in the first place????

They still looked really talented and impressed me more than I thought they would.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Blake Griffin is such a beast. Through 3 games he's averaging 23 points, 19.3 rebounds, and 2.7 spg on friggin 78% shooting from the field. Ridiculous. The guy only shoots like 10 times a game. He could easily be averaging 30+ if he shot as much as other premier players.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Though Carolina won by double digits.. i kinda thought (as a carolina fan) we got a few calls because kentucky played pretty good defense after the 26-5 run in the 1st quarter
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• The Arizona coach is going to be fired pretty soon, two mistakes late in the game to foul the other team with the score tied just reek of a team without proper coaching, it's not a coincidence you didn't or wouldn't see stuff like that happen if Lute Olsen were still coaching.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Couple things I have to say after last night UNC FTW! And also Curry is amazing.
                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information