• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotty Hopson is the truth.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• My goodness Blake Hoffarber can shoot. Holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        Son of a ***** we play Marquette tomorrow. I say if we keep it within 25: it is a win for us.
        Lost by 20!!!!!!! VICTORY UWM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Scotty Hopson is the truth.
          For the love of God, Paul Pierce is the Truth. No one else.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Zeller would have been a decent backup this year but he's still not all he's hyped up to be. Good player, but not near what his ranking was.

Now Deon Thompson on the other hand, that man is a beast.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• If I were John Calipari I'd have my team shoot free throws for close to 2 hours every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                If I were John Calipari I'd have my team shoot free throws for close to 2 hours every day.
                I don't know what it is with this team. Derrick Rose was a great FT shooter in HS and now one in the NBA. But he struggled at Memphis.
                "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic74 View Post
                  I don't know what it is with this team. Derrick Rose was a great FT shooter in HS and now one in the NBA. But he struggled at Memphis.
                  For some reason they don't shoot well down the stretch. I blame conditioning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    For some reason they don't shoot well down the stretch. I blame conditioning.
                    You blame conditioning even though they run more than pretty much any team in America?
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      You blame conditioning even though they run more than pretty much any team in America?
                      Yes. They are obviously too tired to shoot free throws down the stretch. They are built to blow teams out and if they don't they are screwed

Comment

• John Caliperri recruits well, but doesn't coach well. Simple as that.

Also, Sean Miller is a top-10 coach in NCAA.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Syracuse vs Florida tonight. Gonna be a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            You just bandwagon on to UNC. =P
                            Don't all UNC fans?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Don't all UNC fans?
                              Says the Duke fan in Minnesota...

Comment

• Big game tonight Wisconsin-UCONN, and I won't be watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information