College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    I'm not sure if you meant this as a bad thing, but it's definetly not.

Green also has a much more rounded offensive game imo.
    Also no where need as good defensively
    "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic74 View Post
      Also no where need as good defensively
      Maybe not as good as Battier, but Green is still a very solid defender.

Comment

Maybe not as good as Battier, but Green is still a very solid defender.
        He is a good defender. But Battier is one of the best defenders in the NBA.
        "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• I meant it as this.

Danny Green much like Shane Battier is the ultimate role player. Unselfish and willing to learn despite being at the top level of basketball. He'll hustle non-stop, defend, and run plays for other people. He's the kind of guy every team needs to win. Bruce Bowen and Luke Walton are other examples of this kind of player

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I meant it as this.

Danny Green much like Shane Battier is the ultimate role player. Unselfish and willing to learn despite being at the top level of basketball. He'll hustle non-stop, defend, and run plays for other people. He's the kind of guy every team needs to win. Bruce Bowen and Luke Walton are other examples of this kind of player
            I see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I meant it as this.

Well Luke Walton sucks, but I get what you're saying.

Comment

• I wish Villanova actually played teams in their non-conference schedule. Monmouth? They slept through the second half, for whatever reason got away from trapping defensively which was very successful, and still won by plenty. Corey Stokes and Dante Cunningham actually each had more points than Monmouth at the half. Not even really fun to watch. Can't wait till we play Texas. Even though we'll probably lose it's going to be fun to actually play a non mid-major team.

Comment

UNC is up 77-42 on Oregon halfway through the second half.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that they are far and away the best team in the country right now is in denial.

Also Danny Green is my NBA draft sleeper. On most other teams he would average 18 a game. So smooth and under control, solid shooter and a good athlete.
                  Oregon is pretty awful this year. They will most likely finish in the 7-10 range of the PAC-10. Don't take a lot out of that team.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Was Stephen Curry protesting something last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic74 View Post
                      Was Stephen Curry protesting something last night?
                      He was double teamed all night leaving it as 4 on 3 for Davidson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        We're going to be good...Real Good.
                        Dont worry, we will beat you guys in a couple of days when we play.

Comment

• Tyler Hansbrough: 34 points and five boards. Yikes.

Ty Lawson gets the Maui MVP. He had 22 points and 11 dimes in the championship game. Maybe he's becoming a real point guard...

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Tyler Hansbrough: 34 points and five boards. Yikes.

Ty Lawson gets the Maui MVP. He had 22 points and 11 dimes in the championship game. Maybe he's becoming a real point guard...
                            Question will be if he can stay healthy and out of trouble.

Comment

• Anyone know why BJ Mullens isn't playing all that much?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                                Anyone know why BJ Mullens isn't playing all that much?
                                I was wondering that as well.

Notre Dame cant be slept on this year as they showed with the W over Texas but I think the real sleeper in college basketball is Xavier. I was saying this before they took Memphis out but I think they have a healthy squad this year. I feel like they wont rely on the 3 this much as they have in previous years.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information