College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    The Big Ten simply doesn't have anyone to match up against North Carolina, Duke, or Wake. I don't think anyone really thought they would. But if you get past the elite teams, the Big Ten is pretty solid from top to bottom this year, especially in comparison to others.

There likely won't be a Big Ten team in the Elight Eight, but I could see 7-8 teams making the tourney.
    The Big East will have at least 8 teams not the Big Ten.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      The Big East will have at least 8 teams not the Big Ten.
      Umm....k? I never said they would, six is more likely, I'm just saying the Big Ten is more deep than it is elite. The Big East and the Big 12 are still deeper, and better, while I personally think the ACC drops off pretty heavily after the top 4.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Umm....k? I never said they would, six is more likely, I'm just saying the Big Ten is more deep than it is elite. The Big East and the Big 12 are still deeper, and better, while I personally think the ACC drops off pretty heavily after the top 4.
        Well I was just pointing out that usually 2 conferences don't have 8 teams in, in one particular year. Since the Big East is going to take up so many spots this year their is no way the Big Ten gets 8 in also.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• nice night for Vandy at home-

losing to Illinois-Chicago by 20.....

^^Sig From Nvot9
          J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Tyler Smith recorded the first triple-double in Tennessee history tonight.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• After watching that game tonight, I can't see anyone stopping UNC. Hansbrough showed why he's the best, but I was throughly impressed with Lawson and Danny Green, and Deon Thompson. Its amazing how much better lawson looks now that he's healthy. Green has been awesome thus far, but Deon Thompson looked sensational down low he has been the best suprise for them thus far. Also they look tons better on defense than last year. MSU isn't that good IMO but this was embarrassing.

This team is so loaded i can't see anyone beating them.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• UNDEFEATED!

Zero is my hero!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Goooolden Gooophers. Oh yeah.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Al Nolen is indeed a stud. We are a completely different team when he isn't on the floor. We look lost.

Comment

• Blake Griffin just got a cup check....OUCH!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• So close.
                        Buffalo was down 2 with possession with 30 seconds left. But they couldn't get it and ended up losing it/fouling with under a second left to lose by 4 to UConn. Rodney Pierce had a great game but couldn't cash in on his drives at the end.

Comment

• As if big schools needed any more incentive to not travel to a small school to play...

UNC is just insane this year and Duke is better than I expected [/obvious]

Comment

• I advise anyone looking for a good game to catch the end of this Texas/UCLA game...It has been a great game from tip off, it's now the 5 minute mark in the game UCLA is up 2...Abrams has been lights out, Collison has been clutch as usual.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Collison is such an enigma. Really UCLA is such an enigma. They look weak, but they are still the class of the PAC-10 until someone dethrones them.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                So close.
                                Buffalo was down 2 with possession with 30 seconds left. But they couldn't get it and ended up losing it/fouling with under a second left to lose by 4 to UConn. Rodney Pierce had a great game but couldn't cash in on his drives at the end.
                                It was set up for classic upset victory

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information