No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woooooooo!!! We beat two top 10 teams in two weeks.

Comment

• Beilein's 1-3-1 defense plays a big role in shutting down the 3 ball. Same thing with UCLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Beilein's 1-3-1 defense plays a big role in shutting down the 3 ball. Same thing with UCLA.
        I didn't see too much shutting down to tell you the truth. Duke missed a ton of open lookd. In fact, many of the missed shots were relatively uncontested.

I think the big factor in this was was not putting Duke on the free throw line. In the last game Duke mad twenty free throws, this game...4

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Woooooooo!!! We beat two top 10 teams in two weeks.
          Big Ten title maybe??

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
            Big Ten title maybe??
            Unlikely. They're still going to go through growing pains.

Comment

• Miami looks really good right now.

McClinton is on fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Everyone, get to know the name Jarvis Varnado. The man is a pimppppppppp. 22 points today, 9 rebounds and 8 blocks. He averags a double double every game and 6 blocks as well. He's a 6'9 junior and is a prett ysolid prospect

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Also congrats to Michigan. Them and Minnesota are darkhorses to win the Big ten. I love watching Manny Harris play

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

Comment

• If Michigan would have beaten Maryland, they'd be a lock for the NCAAs, barring a major meltdown. Dammit guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Unlikely. They're still going to go through growing pains.
                      They've been playing well this season and the next few years sure do look bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                        Also congrats to Michigan. Them and Minnesota are darkhorses to win the Big ten. I love watching Manny Harris play
                        We are too inexperienced to win the Big 10 this year. In a couple years, we'll see what happens. Our two freshman big men, Iverson and Sampson III look very solid so far.

Hopefully we can sneak in the dance.

Comment

• Yeah we're definately not going to win the Big Ten. We almost lost to Colorado State.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            The KU-UK game at UK was a classic...The one at KU...not so much, but I would really love to see that series revived. I love it when the powers take each other one. KU-UCLA has got a home-home coming up in the next few years.
                            A ton of us UK fans want to see that series start up again. Self/Gillispie's relationship will either make it happen or make it not happen, I would say it's bound to at some point.

UK sure bombed the first half but at least they made a game out of it. Liggins is going to be a star at the point. If Meeks hits the shots he normally hits we win but obviously that's not how it works. Our defense has given up less points in entire games than we did in the 1st half, missed Harris (our best defender) a ton. Not only does he give up less to McClinton but Meeks has fresher legs on offense. Oh well, this one sure would've improved our seeding come tournament time.

Comment

• Two wins for the B10 over top 10 teams today. Michigan over Duke and Ohio State over Notre Dame.

Evan Turner is looking great at Ohio State. He has a very polished all around game and is never out of control. He'll win Big 10 player of the year before he's done at Ohio State imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Two wins for the B10 over top 10 teams today. Michigan over Duke and Ohio State over Notre Dame.

Evan Turner is looking great at Ohio State. He has a very polished all around game and is never out of control. He'll win Big 10 player of the year before he's done at Ohio State imo.
                                Evan Turner is the truth. He'll be a 1st round pick sooner or later. Best player on OSU by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information