College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
    Evan Turner is the truth. He'll be a 1st round pick sooner or later. Best player on OSU by far.

He should be. You could tell last year that he was going to be special. Very skilled and has enough athleticism to get by.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      He should be. You could tell last year that he was going to be special. Very skilled and has enough athleticism to get by.
      Indeed, he's really basketball smart too. He has a sense of when to finish around the basket and when to kick it out.

Comment

• Can we officially kill any discussion of Luke Harangrody being the next Tyler Hansbrough?

Comment

• Dom Cheek to announce his decision this week. It's down to Kansas, Memphis, Villanova, Pitt, and Rutgers. Big get for whatever school he decides to go to. I can't make up my mind on where I think he's going to go to. Lots of factors in the favor of pretty much every school on his list, some more than others, so it's going to be interesting to see what the final call is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Can we officially kill any discussion of Luke Harangrody being the next Tyler Hansbrough?
            There will never be anyone like Psycho T.

Comment

• Luke Harangody isn't anywhere close to Tyler Hansbrough and never will be.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                Luke Harangody isn't anywhere close to Tyler Hansbrough and never will be.
                I know. I never thought he was but ESPN used to try to make the comparison all the time and it bugged me

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I know. I never thought he was but ESPN used to try to make the comparison all the time and it bugged me
                  It bugs me too. We're talking about a top 10 player all time in NCAA Mens Basketball history, a guy who has been dominant since day 1, and luke Harangody, who's had 1 good year.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

Comment

• ESPN just figures both are just big white guys with average athleticism and pro potential so they have to be the same

Comment

• Sexy pictures of Blake Griffin:

http://www.thelostogle.com/2008/12/0...inkor-in-drag/

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        Dom Cheek to announce his decision this week. It's down to Kansas, Memphis, Villanova, Pitt, and Rutgers. Big get for whatever school he decides to go to. I can't make up my mind on where I think he's going to go to. Lots of factors in the favor of pretty much every school on his list, some more than others, so it's going to be interesting to see what the final call is.
                        Update on Cheek, he'll be announcing this Friday. Really no major signs pointing one way or another right now, just a waiting game at this point.

Comment

Update on Cheek, he'll be announcing this Friday. Really no major signs pointing one way or another right now, just a waiting game at this point.
                          I've convinced myself at this point he's going to Villanova.It's be cool if he came to KU and reunited with Tyshawn Taylor but doubtful IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            I've convinced myself at this point he's going to Villanova.It's be cool if he came to KU and reunited with Tyshawn Taylor but doubtful IMO
                            Lots of Villanova people are pretty optimistic about it, but I have believed he's going to Kansas for quite awhile now. Perhaps it's just because I'm being pessimistic, or it's what happened with Tyreke Evans last year. Regardless it's probably going to come down to Kansas or Villanova, with Pitt as a dark horse. I think Memphis is a mistake for him and Rutgers really doesn't have much going for it right now.

Comment

Lots of Villanova people are pretty optimistic about it, but I have believed he's going to Kansas for quite awhile now. Perhaps it's just because I'm being pessimistic, or it's what happened with Tyreke Evans last year. Regardless it's probably going to come down to Kansas or Villanova, with Pitt as a dark horse. I think Memphis is a mistake for him and Rutgers really doesn't have much going for it right now.
                              yeah I'm not getting my hopes up though after the Xavier Henry deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information