College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    Wall would definitely be a good sign for Kansas, his explosiveness for a point guard is ridiculous. Presumably he and Taylor or whoever the high 4 star PG/SG they signed (Elijah Johnson?) could form a backcourt that could guard the 1 and the 2 along with some real quickness and athleticism. You have to imagine they get somebody, I almost think their involvement with so many high caliber guys hurt them because they didn't show a major commitment to any guy besides Henry really who Memphis had an edge in getting because of CJ.
    the irony about the Henry deal is before CJ went to play baseball he had committed to play at KU

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...name=katz_andy

• The four hosts for the 2009-10 NIT Season Tip-Off will be Duke, Connecticut, LSU and Arizona State.
      I am so flippin' happy that ASU is finally going to be able to play some good non-conference games. Too bad we will be without Harden and Jeff Pendergraph, so we will most likely regress next year. =(

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        the irony about the Henry deal is before CJ went to play baseball he had committed to play at KU
        I did not know that, crazy ironic. Didn't their father play there? Seems like KU just got screwed a bunch of different ways on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
          I did not know that, crazy ironic. Didn't their father play there? Seems like KU just got screwed a bunch of different ways on that one.
          His father and his mother played B-Ball at Kansas...I'm not too concerned though...I doubt we get Cheek or Wall, but have a good shot at Withey, the Arizona transfer (He's down to KU and UT). Plus, we have a good shot at Harrison Barnes in '10.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            His father and his mother played B-Ball at Kansas...I'm not too concerned though...I doubt we get Cheek or Wall, but have a good shot at Withey, the Arizona transfer (He's down to KU and UT). Plus, we have a good shot at Harrison Barnes in '10.
            Withey was actually a decommit from KU in high school, so I also believe he will probably just go back to Kansas.

Comment

• watching the high school showcase on espn and Lance Stephenson is beasting it

Comment

• looks like Dom Cheek is headed to Nova

Comment

• Tony Gaffney from UMASS is a beast! Top 3 in Blocks and Rebounds, even though it is early. He is an ok scorer, getting better from 12-18 feet every game. 6'8, 200 lber with those types of rebounding and block numbers is pretty impressive no matter who you play.
                  Last edited by bored of education; 12-12-2008, 08:21 AM.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Tony Gaffney from UMASS is a beast! Top 3 in Blocks and Rebounds, even though it is early. He is an ok scorer, getting better from 12-18 feet every game. 6'8, 200 lber with those types of rebounding and block numbers is pretty impressive no matter who you play.
                    will he be the one that is matched up on Aldrich tommorow?

Comment

• Boeheim better suspend Devendorf or else I will lose a lot of respect for him. He hit a girl in the face and got suspended from school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Boeheim better suspend Devendorf or else I will lose a lot of respect for him. He hit a girl in the face and got suspended from school.
                        Devendorff just looks like a classy guy.

Comment

Boeheim better suspend Devendorf or else I will lose a lot of respect for him. He hit a girl in the face and got suspended from school.
                          He should be kicked of the team for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                            He should be kicked of the team for the year.
                            No doubt, but he still has an appeal. I say he is suspended until that appeal gets determined, in which case he should either get reinstated or the suspension should last for the year.

Comment

No doubt, but he still has an appeal. I say he is suspended until that appeal gets determined, in which case he should either get reinstated or the suspension should last for the year.
                              I'd be messed up if he didn't get suspened for the year. You can't make it look like it's ok to hit girls just cuz your a good CBB player.

Comment

• Tennessee is getting pwned by Temple on ESPN right now.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information