Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Tennessee is getting pwned by Temple on ESPN right now.
    Dionte Christmas just went bananas, hit relatively deep threes on three straight trips down the floor I believe.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Tennessee is getting pwned by Temple on ESPN right now.
      Tyler Smith may be one of the most overhyped players in the country.


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • J.P. Prince being out is really hurting UT defensively. I'm not saying if he weren't hurt they'd be winning but it'd be closer. Georgetown and Memphis is coming on CBS at 2.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

        1-4

        Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
          J.P. Prince being out is really hurting UT defensively. I'm not saying if he weren't hurt they'd be winning but it'd be closer. Georgetown and Memphis is coming on CBS at 2.
          I think Georgetown should win this game easily. I just don't believe in Memphis.


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • Dionte Christmas is sick. If Temple makes the Dance this year i'd be wary just because of him. Like Steph Curry he can just take over and dominate a game.

            Butler nearly knocked off Ohio STate. SOme freshman hit 7 3's for them. SHould win the horizon easily though.

            As for Gtown-Memphis, Definetely GT.


            Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

            Amazing sig by jkpigskin

            Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

            Comment


            • Wow Memphis is looking pretty solid. They're shooting 28% from outside and they're up by 3 on GTown


              Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

              Amazing sig by jkpigskin

              Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

              Comment


              • I love watching college basketball. It is becoming one of my favorite sports to watch.

                Anyway, Memphis has really impressed me today with their size. I was sort of down on them after I watched the game against UMass, but it seems UMass is much better than I thought...

                Anyway, wtf is up with Louisville. This teams is always loaded, but can never seem to get their act together. Yeah, they won today, but once again they are very unimpressive.


                Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  I love watching college basketball. It is becoming one of my favorite sports to watch.

                  Anyway, Memphis has really impressed me today with their size. I was sort of down on them after I watched the game against UMass, but it seems UMass is much better than I thought...

                  Anyway, wtf is up with Louisville. This teams is always loaded, but can never seem to get their act together. Yeah, they won today, but once again they are very unimpressive.
                  Most definetely. Hands down the NCAA tourney is the most exciting event in sports

                  They're guard play has been quite terrible, and Earl Clark has been a ghost the last two weeks. Coming off that tourney, I expected him to be much more dominant.


                  Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                  Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                  Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                    Most definetely. Hands down the NCAA tourney is the most exciting event in sports

                    They're guard play has been quite terrible, and Earl Clark has been a ghost the last two weeks. Coming off that tourney, I expected him to be much more dominant.
                    Yeah, Clark has just been miserable this year.

                    I still think Wake Forest will win the ACC. I know UNC has looked very good, but besides beating Notre Dame, I don't hold much stock in their other wins. ACC does look much improved this year, but they still aren't much more than 4 or 5 teams deep.

                    My conference rankings:

                    1. Big East
                    2. ACC
                    3. Big Ten
                    4. Big XII
                    5. PAC-10
                    6. SEC


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Yeah, Clark has just been miserable this year.

                      I still think Wake Forest will win the ACC. I know UNC has looked very good, but besides beating Notre Dame, I don't hold much stock in their other wins. ACC does look much improved this year, but they still aren't much more than 4 or 5 teams deep.

                      My conference rankings:

                      1. Big East
                      2. ACC
                      3. Big Ten
                      4. Big XII
                      5. PAC-10
                      6. SEC
                      Hmmm, thats an really bold prediction. UNC is a train this season they look better than they're '05 team IMO. I think Wake is the 2nd best team in the ACC and I think at WF they can beat UNC but they have the best starting 5 IMO, the best player IMO, and arguably the best depth IMO.


                      Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                      Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                      Originally posted by Paul
                      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                      LOL props to Paul

                      Comment


                      • G-Town up 1 with 4:30 to play. Kansas getting beat right now by UMass. North Carolina plays Oral Roberts (2-6) at 6. I think it comes on one of the ESPN family of channels. As for who is better between unc and WF at Wake, we will find out in January. unc travels to Winston Salem on Jan. 11.
                        Last edited by notacarolinafan; 12-13-2008, 02:56 PM.

                        Sig by BoneKrusher

                        Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                        1-4

                        Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                          G-Town up 1 with 4:30 to play. Kansas getting beat right now by UMass.
                          The Kansas-UMass game is great one to watch. I hope it ends before the Georgetown-Memphis game so I can switch over quickly enough.


                          Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                          Comment


                          • Anyone else feel like Sherron Collins game is more meant for street ball than NCAA or NBA? I see he has great athleticism, but he sometimes goes a little too far with it.


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • Horrible Forced shot by Evans there


                              Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                              Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                              Originally posted by Paul
                              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                              LOL props to Paul

                              Comment


                              • Jonathan Wallace would be huge in this situation


                                Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                                Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                                Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information