X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by EHobbs27
    Man Duke showing once again why they are overrated.
    when was the first time?

VT plays Duke so damn tough every year, i had a feeling they would lose to them. too bad paulus wasn't at 100%.
    Marquette :)
    they were a ranked team :D

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• LSU and UConn is a much better game than I anticipated. LSU rallied to end the 1st half to take the lead 30-28.

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

• Damn, we got **** kicked by tOSU. Couldn't make a shot to save our lives. Again, it has me baffled on why the hell we're playing like this because we've got the talent and ability. 0-2 is not a good start. Oh well, still lots of games to go.

Btw how bout dem Dukies baby! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
          Dear people, I told u earlier when Duke lost to Marquette that Duke will lose double digit games, so game they lose, u don't have to post how Duke sucks or Duke is overrated. Thats obvious......so shut ur pie holes.
          QFT. Next person to say anything about a Duke loss will have a bunch of hippies, Obi Wan and Annikan on their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
            Dear people, I told u earlier when Duke lost to Marquette that Duke will lose double digit games, so game they lose, u don't have to post how Duke sucks or Duke is overrated. Thats obvious......so shut ur pie holes.
            QFT. Next person to say anything about a Duke loss will have a bunch of hippies, Obi Wan and Annikan on their ass.
            Duke sucks yoda!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
              Duke sucks yoda!
              Yoda said he knows that, and we don't need that to be posted anymore, so attack Sweetness.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                Duke sucks yoda!
                Yoda said he knows that, and we don't need that to be posted anymore, so attack Sweetness.
                :D

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Duke sucks yoda!
                  :D
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvYA...elated&search=

Comment

• Illinois looked real intimidating today sweetness. Have fun in the NIT

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
                      Illinois looked real intimidating today sweetness. Have fun in the NIT

Honestly I have no answer to why we're playing like we are. We've got the talent, I just have no clue. Looks like I was wrong, oh well. I know how good we can be, the question if is we'll ever get to that level.

This is why on paper crap means nothing. On paper we're a damn good ball club, but it comes down to execution and we are not doing that.

Also a Michigan fan trying to make fun of the NIT, now that's funny. Considering you haven't been in the big dance for how many years now?

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253

Honestly I have no answer to why we're playing like we are. We've got the talent, I just have no clue. Looks like I was wrong, oh well. I know how good we can be, the question if is we'll ever get to that level.

This is why on paper crap means nothing. On paper we're a damn good ball club, but it comes down to execution and we are not doing that.
                          You guys even lost to michigan.. in basketball (ouch)

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Originally posted by danman253
                            You have no room to comment here tt. At least we didn't lose to an unranked Va Tech team at home.

And Nerv, we always play like **** up at Ann Arbor, I actually picked us to lose that game. Still a long ways to go.

Comment

• Damn DJ White is good. The Hoosiers completely manhandled the Spartans. Watch out for them to make a run at that Big Ten title.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                Damn DJ White is good. The Hoosiers completely manhandled the Spartans. Watch out for them to make a run at that Big Ten title.
                                Watch for OSU to squash that run like a bug. Don't forget about Wisky either.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information