Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turtle-Monroe was very very good liked alot what I saw from him.

    Evans wasn't awful but he wasn't good. Forced way too many shots. Dudes got talent but tried to take over the game himself.

    Indiana sucks. Feel bad for Crean he's trying to spark energy with the program and the fanbase but its an uphill battle.

    I gotta say im watching gamecast right now and michigan from the numbers looks very good. shooting 50%, 47% from 3 point land, and Manny harris has20 second half points, 4-7 from deep and 8-16 overall.

    Luke Nevill is doing an outstanding job on Blake Griffen today. Griffen only has scored from the charity Stripe.


    Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

    Amazing sig by jkpigskin

    Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

    Comment


    • Time to hype up my team a little now. Miss. State gets SOuth Alabama tonight at home. Should be a good test. They beat us last season at Mobile, so hopefully we can exact some revenge this year. But after last games lousy performance wouldn't be shocked if we lost.


      Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

      Amazing sig by jkpigskin

      Originally posted by Paul
      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
      LOL props to Paul

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
        Time to hype up my team a little now. Miss. State gets SOuth Alabama tonight at home. Should be a good test. They beat us last season at Mobile, so hopefully we can exact some revenge this year. But after last games lousy performance wouldn't be shocked if we lost.
        To the Bulldogs credit, they do have some impressive losses. Maybe they could slip into the tourney this year with a very poor SEC.


        Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

        Comment


        • UMASS!!!!!!! woooo hoo
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            will he be the one that is matched up on Aldrich tommorow?
            TONY G : 38 minutes, 13 rebounds, 6 points, 3 assists, 3 steals, 6 blocks not bad of a game. Aldrich played solid.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              TONY G : 38 minutes, 13 rebounds, 6 points, 3 assists, 3 steals, 6 blocks not bad of a game. Aldrich played solid.
              shame though Aldrich's guards did not know how to get him the ball

              Comment


              • Anyone else hate how in college basketball a coach can get into the hall of fame while still coaching?


                Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  To the Bulldogs credit, they do have some impressive losses. Maybe they could slip into the tourney this year with a very poor SEC.
                  We do, but being down by 20 to a 3-6 Charlotte team is brutal. The SEC is wide open IMo after seeing Tennessee today so a win today would go a long way.


                  Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                  Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                  Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

                  Comment


                  • Boston University is leading Notre Dame 24-19 near the end of the 1st. Davidson is leading 1-5 Tenn-Chattanooga 28-27 near the end of the 1st as well.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Boston University is leading Notre Dame 24-19 near the end of the 1st. Davidson is leading 1-5 Tenn-Chattanooga 28-27 near the end of the 1st as well.
                      Davidson is so grossly overrated thanks to grossly overrated guard Stephan Curry

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Davidson is so grossly overrated thanks to grossly overrated guard Stephan Curry
                        THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Someone else sees it as well. Curry is going to win POY over much deserving candidates and it will be BS.


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Davidson is so grossly overrated thanks to grossly overrated guard Stephan Curry

                          Carrying an an entire team on his back, averaging 30 PPG on 47% shooting and averaging 7 assists per game is overrated?

                          Comment


                          • Here is a great article about James Harden and comparing him to Curry:

                            http://www.basketballprospectus.com/...?articleid=472


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Carrying an an entire team on his back, averaging 30 PPG on 47% shooting and averaging 7 assists per game is overrated?
                              I'm sick of every game watching him go 6-6 over the first 10 minutes a before going 2-13 for the next 20 minutes and then finishing the game going 3-3

                              Besides if you put anyone taller than 6'4" on Curry he won't be able to make anything. West Virginia proved that when they put Devin Ebanks on him

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I'm sick of every game watching him go 6-6 over the first 10 minutes a before going 2-13 for the next 20 minutes and then finishing the game going 3-3

                                Besides if you put anyone taller than 6'4" on Curry he won't be able to make anything. West Virginia proved that when they put Devin Ebanks on him

                                It's hard to be completely consistent when you are forced to take almost all of the scoring on your own shoulders. Davidson has absolutely no one else that can create their own shot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information