College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    It's hard to be completely consistent when you are forced to take almost all of the scoring on your own shoulders. Davidson has absolutely no one else that can create their own shot.
    Then they shouldn't be ranked anywhere near the top 25.

Stephan Curry I'd like you to meet Trajan Langdon. Maybe he can show you some nice hotels in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Then they shouldn't be ranked anywhere near the top 25.

Stephan Curry I'd like you to meet Trajan Langdon. Maybe he can show you some nice hotels in Europe

I didn't say anything about Davidson, I don't think they are all that great.

Comment

I didn't say anything about Davidson, I don't think they are all that great.
        It was referring to my original point that Davidson is highly overrated because of Curry.

Comment

• Yeah, all this Stephon Curry crap is making me hate Stephon Curry alright. He is a good player, and he maybe a good NBA player one day. But the way some people talk about him is like he is MJ. Its like holy crap, I kinda hope he ends up like JJ Reddick so every1 shuts up about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Yeah, all this Stephon Curry crap is making me hate Stephon Curry alright. He is a good player, and he maybe a good NBA player one day. But the way some people talk about him is like he is MJ. Its like holy crap, I kinda hope he ends up like JJ Reddick so every1 shuts up about him.
            I hate when people compare Curry to Redick. Curry was better in HS than JJ Redick is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              Yeah, all this Stephon Curry crap is making me hate Stephon Curry alright. He is a good player, and he maybe a good NBA player one day. But the way some people talk about him is like he is MJ. Its like holy crap, I kinda hope he ends up like JJ Reddick so every1 shuts up about him.
              He'll probably be a slightly better version of Jason Terry at his best if that helps you at all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                He'll probably be a slightly better version of Jason Terry at his best if that helps you at all.
                That is what I so just said on IRC!!!! He is exactly like Jason Terry, but probably a little worse.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I hate when people compare Curry to Redick. Curry was better in HS than JJ Redick is now.
                  I wasn't comparing him to Reddick, I am just saying the man love for him is Reddick like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    That is what I so just said on IRC!!!! He is exactly like Jason Terry, but probably a little worse.
                    I've thought that for a while so you're just stealing my thoughts, since I don't have an IRC account.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hansbrough, Griffen, and Harden are all more deserving than Curry by a m ile.

Big win for State tonight my boy Jarvis dominated, 9-11 21 points 8 boards and 6 blocks. Dude's a beast.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                        Hansbrough, Griffen, and Harden are all more deserving than Curry by a m ile.

Big win for State tonight my boy Jarvis dominated, 9-11 21 points 8 boards and 6 blocks. Dude's a beast.
                        Darren Collison is more deserving as well in my opinion.

Comment

• I don't see how anyone could call Curry overrated? Or Davidson for that matter he didn't score against one team that's strategy was to double team him and Davidson still won that game by 30.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                            I don't see how anyone could call Curry overrated? Or Davidson for that matter he didn't score against one team that's strategy was to double team him and Davidson still won that game by 30.
                            Well that was just a very very very very very dumb coach. Any team could score one someone who is only guarding 4 players with 3 guys. I think the point that SK is trying to make is that Davidson is a good team, but no way in hell are they one of the 25 best teams in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                              I don't see how anyone could call Curry overrated? Or Davidson for that matter he didn't score against one team that's strategy was to double team him and Davidson still won that game by 30.
                              Um they played Loyola. I'm from the area near Loyola and can tell you that there are high school programs there that can beat Loyola by 30.

Comment

• So, I found out why ASU is playing IUPUI today in the desert classic while Arizona is playing Gonzaga. I guess that ASU was going to play UAB, but they backed out of the game... IN JULY!!!! So we had to get someone on short notice and this was one of the only teams available. How much does that suck? =(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information