Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can agree with the Davidson as a team part. They are not as good as last year but I would never call Curry overrated, heck, i'd never call Hansbrough overrated and I hate unc with every fiber of my being.

    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Um they played Loyola. I'm from the area near Loyola and can tell you that there are high school programs there that can beat Loyola by 30.

    Sig by BoneKrusher

    Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

    1-4

    Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

    Comment


    • God ****ing dammit. 21-5 IUPUI is leading with 8:30 left to go in the first. Harden already has 2 fouls. Seriously, come on now.


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        God ****ing dammit. 21-5 IUPUI is leading with 8:30 left to go in the first. Harden already has 2 fouls. Seriously, come on now.

        No you know my feelings when we we're playing charlotte...


        Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

        Amazing sig by jkpigskin

        Originally posted by Paul
        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
        LOL props to Paul

        Comment


        • I personally think Curry is a beast.

          I just hate T Hans because everyone thinks hes god when it comes to college basketball, but when he gets to the NBA is he going to be very average.

          Comment


          • I'm pretty sure even Tyler Hansborough realizes he's not gonna be that good of a pro.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
              I personally think Curry is a beast.

              I just hate T Hans because everyone thinks hes god when it comes to college basketball
              Well, that's because he is.

              Comment


              • Tyler Hansbrough will be Mark Madsen in the NBA which isn't a bad thing because Madsen has managed to have nearly a 10 year NBA career

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Tyler Hansbrough will be Mark Madsen in the NBA which isn't a bad thing because Madsen has managed to have nearly a 10 year NBA career
                  Yes, but in no way should his pro potential diminish his collegiate accomplishments.

                  Comment


                  • I think Hansborough is more talented than Madsen. For example he can draw rim on a 10 foot jumper. He will still be a below average NBA player though. People his size don't overpower NBA big men, and that's basically what his game is.

                    Comment


                    • Arizona upset #4 Gonzaga in Phx. Duke should move up now woot!! But we do have a tough game next Saturday with Xavier on CBS.

                      Sig by BoneKrusher

                      Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                      1-4

                      Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                        Arizona upset #4 Gonzaga in Phx. Duke should move up now woot!! But we do have a tough game next Saturday with Xavier on CBS.
                        DeShawn Sims thinks Duke sucks.

                        Comment


                        • Dangit, Hey now you had to remind me! We beat you guys too. It's (1-1). You guys just happened to get the last 1.

                          Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          DeShawn Sims thinks Duke sucks.

                          Sig by BoneKrusher

                          Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                          1-4

                          Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                            Dangit, Hey now you had to remind me! We beat you guys too. It's (1-1). You guys just happened to get the last 1.
                            I know :D For Michigan hoops, it's a big step.

                            I'm also a UNC fan :D

                            Comment


                            • Madsen wasn't even good at Stanford. But yeah Hansborough won't be a good player in the NBA but he'll stick around.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                I know :D For Michigan hoops, it's a big step.

                                I'm also a UNC fan :D
                                O Brother! :roll:

                                Sig by BoneKrusher

                                Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                                1-4

                                Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information