College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    I know :D For Michigan hoops, it's a big step.

I'm also a UNC fan :D
    i expected more out of you sniper...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
      i expected more out of you sniper...
      I'm sorry. It's the only team I've ever legitimately bandwagoned to. I only started liking UNC because it was where Jordan went.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        I'm sorry. It's the only team I've ever legitimately bandwagoned to. I only started liking UNC because it was where Jordan went.
        yeah ive always kinda rooted for Duke basketball so...idk. i just like college basketball in general but i got hooked by the mascot i just like the blue devil.

Comment

• I've always liked Duke since that game they made unc's Eric Montross bleed back in the early 90's maybe the '91 season. Also because all my cousins etc. rooted for the Tar Heels and it wouldn't be any fun if everyone rooted for the same team!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
            I've always liked Duke since that game they made unc's Eric Montross bleed back in the early 90's maybe the '91 season. Also because all my cousins etc. rooted for the Tar Heels and it wouldn't be any fun if everyone rooted for the same team!
            In your sig you are a fan of 3 college teams. That seems to be a bit of overkill.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• especially 2 ACC teams

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                especially 2 ACC teams
                yeah i was just going to say that lol.

Comment

• Well he's from Gaffney which is like 35-40 minutes away from Clemson so that's his hometown team. Then he could like Duke as well. It's not like Duke and Clemson are huge rivals. It'd be weird if he had Duke and UNC though

Comment

• Exactly. I was born into a Clemson fan family and I already explained why I like Duke basketball. I like Tennessee too because that is where a close family member went to school, they aren't huge rivals with either of the other two either.

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Well he's from Gaffney which is like 35-40 minutes away from Clemson so that's his hometown team. Then he could like Duke as well. It's not like Duke and Clemson are huge rivals. It'd be weird if he had Duke and UNC though

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• How's Gaffney lately? I haven't been there in like 4 years. I used to go to Gardner Webb for a few months

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        How's Gaffney lately? I haven't been there in like 4 years. I used to go to Gardner Webb for a few months
                        Not very much going on. Same ol' stuff, not very much to do, Same lil ol' G-Town. :(

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• LOL at syracuse

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• I'm going to the Tennessee vs. Marquette game tomorrow night. If you buy a ticket you get to see two games so I'm also gonna see Vandy play someone. Not sure who it is though.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              I'm going to the Tennessee vs. Marquette game tomorrow night. If you buy a ticket you get to see two games so I'm also gonna see Vandy play someone. Not sure who it is though.
                              I think you might be in for some disappointment. Tennessee just doesn't seem to be that good of a team this year.

And to Syracuse, SUSPEND DEVENDORF!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                I think you might be in for some disappointment. Tennessee just doesn't seem to be that good of a team this year.

And to Syracuse, SUSPEND DEVENDORF!!!!
                                Eh, they're a young team, really young, so there's going to be some inconsistencies. I think they'll definitely improve as the year goes on though.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information