• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post

And to Syracuse, SUSPEND DEVENDORF!!!!
    agreed.I'm losing a bit of respect for Boeheim by playing Devendork

Comment

I think you might be in for some disappointment. Tennessee just doesn't seem to be that good of a team this year.

And to Syracuse, SUSPEND DEVENDORF!!!!
      Definitely doesnt need to be suspended. The whole thing is being over done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
        Because it is ok to smack women in the face! =P

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Because it is ok to smack women in the face! =P
          Evidentally he took Wayne Brady seriously!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Legion makes his debut tomorrow vs Detroit. Should be interesting, kid can really fill it up and will give us some much needed firepower from outside with Jamar Smith being kicked off the team. Doesn't play much defense and can't pass it very well, but he is a legit threat if he gets hot, no doubt.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Apparentely people in syracuse feel hitting women are ok....

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

So I can just punch any woman in the face but not get punished because it's "over and done?" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

• Missouri is playing really well this season. As is Leo Lyons, could get drafted come June.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    So I can just punch any woman in the face but not get punished because it's "over and done?" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
                    Because he definitely punched a woman in the face right guys? Read the story to it, its ridiculous and I dont believe it at all.

And I didnt say over and done. I meant it as its being drawn out to much.

Comment

Because he definitely punched a woman in the face right guys? Read the story to it, its ridiculous and I dont believe it at all.

And I didnt say over and done. I meant it as its being drawn out to much.

The school has done an investigation and believe he is guilty. He more than likely did it. And by his appearance I'm not shocked he did.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                        The school has done an investigation and believe he is guilty. He more than likely did it. And by his appearance I'm not shocked he did.
                        exactly if he was innocent why did the school punish him??

Comment

• How is it possible to be suspended by the school and still participate in school sports?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                            The police also did an investigation and dropped the charges. The jealous girlfriend just wanted a little revenge.

Comment

The police also did an investigation and dropped the charges. The jealous girlfriend just wanted a little revenge.
                              No, they deferred the decision to the school judicial system. They didn't drop the case. Read the facts.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

No, they deferred the decision to the school judicial system. They didn't drop the case. Read the facts.
                                If the police felt there was anything to look into legally..I think they would have done something..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information