College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I wish Clemson would start scheduling non conference games. It seems they start every year like 14-0 only to lose 10 games in the ACC and miss the tournament
    ....or lose in the 1st round...:(

I'm glad Duke plays tonight, after 10 days off, geez that's too long, and coming off of a loss too, it almost feels like Christmas early!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• I will be rooting the Gophers on to take down Louisville. Tubby >>>>>>>> Pitino, Pitino may have been more productive but he is/was a slimeball.

I'm afraid of when UK plays Ole Miss, I hope Andy Kennedy doesn't decide to assault one of our players and yell racial slurs at them :D

Comment

• Well Psycho T broke the unc record, Congrats to him even though I hate him!!

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• This just in on the 'Cuse Devendorf:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3782028

I don't think that we can say justice was served but at least he didn't get away with it for just being a student athlete.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            I will be rooting the Gophers on to take down Louisville. Tubby >>>>>>>> Pitino, Pitino may have been more productive but he is/was a slimeball.

I'm afraid of when UK plays Ole Miss, I hope Andy Kennedy doesn't decide to assault one of our players and yell racial slurs at them :D
            Looks like we got a very good matchup here between the Gophers and Cardinals with the Gophers leading 24-17. You can just tell these are two well coached teams with the type of defense that's been played.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I'm very impressed with the Gophers so far today. Leading Louisville by 12 with 8 minutes to go. If we can get into the tournament we can do some damage with the kind of defense we play.

Comment

• Big win for the Gophers, that one will help come Selection Sunday.

Al Nolen is the best PG in the Big 10. So quick with the ball, lock down defender, good floor vision and never turns the ball over. It's too bad he's not a good shooter or he could easily play in the NBA.

Comment

• Syracuse Vs Memphis Who Should I Pick ??????????????? Basketball
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I wanted Tubby gone from UK in the end HOWEVER anyone around here will gladly acknowledge that he owned Pitino. We had some of our worse teams under Tubby still put it to ole Rick. Glad to see them pull it out. Have no idea why that game was in Arizona of all places haha... I wasn't able to watch but it doesn't surprise me. Louisville has been playing rough lately.

Forgot to mention... Jodie Meeks flat out put on a SHOW today. He was 9-11 from 3, the crowd and players started getting into it and wanting him to go for 50 so he put up some 3's late that he missed. I was impressed.
                    Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 12-20-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I just got back from the UNLV v.s. Arizona game and UNLV destroyed Arizona. Go Rebels! There were so many Arizona fans because not only did they play UNLV today but tonight they play BYU in the Las Vegas bowl.

Wink Adams played one hell of a game. Chase Baudinger played well and scored a lot of points but he did so very quietly and not making baskets when they counted. Rebels were up by 20 a majority of the second half. The atmosphere was crazy!

Comment

• Just got home from the battle in Seattle, Uconn vs. Gonzaga. it was one hell of a game. Uconn ties it on a SICK 3 in the final secs and wins it in overtime. crazy

Comment

• I think Arizona State is one of the most overrated ranked teams in the country. Outside of Harden, they have no real scoring threat and no size up front. Isnt Pendergraph only 6'7?

Comment

• I just watched Clemson beat up on Miami on the road. I think Clemson can be a dangerous team in the ACC. I really like KC Rivers, Lorenzo Booker, and Demontez Stitt.

Comment

• Jodie Meeks scored 46 points on Saturday... We're at halftime and he has 27 tonight (7 3 pointers made). He is just insane, the ball hardly even hits the net anymore.

The past 2 games he's outscored the opponent at halftime by himself.
                              Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 12-22-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• The Gophers are ranked #23 in both the Coaches Poll and the AP poll. We should be 12-0 going into Big 10 play aginst Michigan State. What I really like about this team is how balanced it is. Our leading scorer is Lawrence Westbrook at 12.5 PPG, and we have 5 guys at 8 PPG or higher.

The Big 10 is #1 in the RPI now, looks like we aren't as bad as most people thought. Michigan State, Ohio State, Purdue, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan all have the potential to win a game in the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information