Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Damn DJ White is good. The Hoosiers completely manhandled the Spartans. Watch out for them to make a run at that Big Ten title.
    Watch for OSU to squash that run like a bug. Don't forget about Wisky either.
    We already lost to OSU on the road by 5, but nice try.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      Damn DJ White is good. The Hoosiers completely manhandled the Spartans. Watch out for them to make a run at that Big Ten title.
      OSU had the conference clinched on signing day. But hey, The Hoosiers are pretty good anyways.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

OSU had the conference clinched on signing day. But hey, The Hoosiers are pretty good anyways.
        I definitely wouldn't say they have it clinched. I think the Badgers will win it.

Comment

I definitely wouldn't say they have it clinched. I think the Badgers will win it.
          It'll be one of those two.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

It'll be one of those two.
            I think it's pretty even right now. Luckly we get to see on tuesday :). And if you truely think Indiana has a shot, go jump off a cliff.

Comment

Ok cards, 2 weeks ago you said they sucked ass. Sorry my friend but ain't gonna happen.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• who do you guys like for player of the year so far? Even though it may seem homerish, I think Tucker is killin it right now.

Comment

• Damn it. 2 straight loses for Marquette.

Comment

• Ugghh why can't we close out games :x :(

Dude puts up 43 on us including the 3-point winner. Outshined Eric Moore's 35. A decent performance by Idbihi can normally give us a win but he had some turnover trouble today. This blows. And I don't care if nobody else has any idea what I'm talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                      Ugghh why can't we close out games :x :(

Dude puts up 43 on us including the 3-point winner. Outshined Eric Moore's 35. A decent performance by Idbihi can normally give us a win but he had some turnover trouble today. This blows. And I don't care if nobody else has any idea what I'm talking about

Buffalo?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123
                        Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        Ugghh why can't we close out games :x :(

Buffalo?
                        yeah, I just mean the players and the fact that noone else cares

Comment

I am a HUUUUGE Hoosiers fan, but I think White is a shell of himself. Never has really recovered from his foot injuries. He doesn't have the mobility he once did, and his touch just isn't there. He better learn to speak his soon to be native language: Italian. Enjoy the beauties over there DJ

Comment

The one thing we do have going for us is our schedule. only face OSU once, and we get at Northwestern and PSU I believe. We could end up surprising people. On a side note: i've officially started the "I hate Lance Stemler" club. He's the worst ever. Beautfiul stroke and horrible results. I hope he goes back to playing in front of 33 fans in juco.

Comment

• Bill Walker: ACL tear, out for year.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
                                Bill Walker: ACL tear, out for year.

Seriously!!
                                SLAM Curse!!!
                                Melo gets suspended and Walker is out for year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information