College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to barf.

UL shot out of their mind on their home floor and it still took a prayer at the end to beat us.

Comment

• UNC lost to BC!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Hell yeah BC, my school, pulling off the upset. An almost perfect game from the majority of the team. I'm a little worried about a let down as after the next non-conference game against Harvard they take on Miami and Wake back to back, though at least their both at home. As for UNC, I feel bad for the College of Charleston, they're a good team but will stand ZERO chance in that game. Hell hath no fury like a Tar Heel scorned.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          UNC lost to BC!
          Dammit...

Get those out of the system now...

Comment

• Stan Heath was awful at Arkansas, that program is built to have a good basketball team and Pelphrey is showing it now. Some of the best fans in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Stan Heath was awful at Arkansas, that program is built to have a good basketball team and Pelphrey is showing it now. Some of the best fans in the country.
              Plus he's got Lil Wayne playing for him, which is nice

Who knew he was actually a freshman point guard named Courtney Fortson?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Stan Heath was awful at Arkansas, that program is built to have a good basketball team and Pelphrey is showing it now. Some of the best fans in the country.
                Plus he's got Lil Wayne playing for him, which is nice.

Who knew he was actually a freshman point guard named Courtney Fortson?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Purdue loses another Big Ten game to go 0-2. Granted their were shorthanded without Hummel or Chris Kramer but they have dissapointed me overall so far this year, I thought they were going to be a lot better.

Losing to Penn State is a pretty bad loss, although if the season ended today Talor Battle would be my Big 10 Player of the Year. 18 PPG and 5.1 APG, although the most impressive stat is probably his 6.1 RPG at 5'11.

Comment

• Purdue is very overrated i have not been impressed by them at all.

Michigan State IMO looks like the best big ten team now that Suton is back

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Varnado is a monster but too bad his supporting cast is gone and Stansbury can't coach.

Comment

Varnado is a monster but too bad his supporting cast is gone and Stansbury can't coach.
                        This is 100% true. I feel bad for Jarvis he's a beast out there.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                          Purdue is very overrated i have not been impressed by them at all.

Michigan State IMO looks like the best big ten team now that Suton is back
                          Right state, wrong team :D

Comment

• Did I see correctly that Marcus Monk still has 2 years of eligibility left in basketball after this season. If he can't get a degree after 8-9 years of college then I have lost all faith in college

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Did I see correctly that Marcus Monk still has 2 years of eligibility left in basketball after this season. If he can't get a degree after 8-9 years of college then I have lost all faith in college
                              wait what the hell? Is this the same marcus monk that played football for the and was drafted in the NFL?

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• he was an arkansas wideout...playing basktball now
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information