No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Mississippi State finishes the Non conference slate 10-5. SOme really bad losses to Charlotte and San Diego in there and we failed to notch a marquee win over Cincy, Texas Tech and Washington State. And we start off with red hot arkansas in conference play. Son of a *****

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      he was an arkansas wideout...playing basktball now

And he can go back to school?

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
        And he can go back to school?
        Yup. It was some weird loophole.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Right state, wrong team :D
          I like Michigan and the duo of Harris and Sims is the best in the big ten, and though they might be the best offensive team in the big ten they also are one of the worst defensively. Their lack of a true big man worries me when they have to face Mullens and Suton (although they did fine against 7 foot mike tisdale)

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Wisconsin shut down Mammy Harris and held that Michigan offense to 61.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
              I like Michigan and the duo of Harris and Sims is the best in the big ten, and though they might be the best offensive team in the big ten they also are one of the worst defensively. Their lack of a true big man worries me when they have to face Mullens and Suton (although they did fine against 7 foot mike tisdale)
              They are THE worst defensively. They also, as you said, have a major lack of size. Mullens sucks, but I think Suton could have some big games. Until they get a serviceable big man, they will continue to be an average team.

However, Michigan being ranked in the 2nd season of the Beilein experiment is beyond amazing considering the level of talent that he has to work with.

EDIT: I wasn't serious when I said UM was a better team.

Comment

• What pisses me off about Beilein is like Ovy in the NHL thread, he really doesn't teach defense at all. He has a very good offensive mind but I'd like to see him focus on the defensive part of his system.

Manny Harris is a beast and some of your other guys have really stepped up this year. Pretty disappointed we lost at Ann Arbor, but we do get you again at home in about a week with hopefully everyone back to full health. Davis was sick as a dog and Chester's groin was messed up, although you couldn't tell with that monstrous dunk he had. :D

Big 10 Basketball appears to be back though. Purdue, Michigan, MSU, Ohio State, Wisky, Minnesota, Illinois...What looks to be 7 strong teams for now and the future...And now with Penn State possibly coming along as well, that's 8 deep.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Duke vs. Stephen Curry tonight. I took Davidson plus 14, hopefully Curry goes off!

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• Michigan's defense is pretty horrible. I watched the Wisconsin game and they just tore it up.

Comment

• I think we are in for something special tonight at Cameron, so if I was you I'd be watching.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        I think we are in for something special tonight at Cameron, so if I was you I'd be watching.
                        I have that feeling too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Wow...Michigan is losing to Indiana. That's not embarrassing at all.

EDIT: Tied with IU going to OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            I have that feeling too
                            doesnt look too good so far....

Comment

• What a comeback for Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Wow...Michigan is losing to Indiana. That's not embarrassing at all.

EDIT: Tied with IU going to OT.
                                Wow, that's definitely embarrassing to need OT to beat Indiana.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information