• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin just raped North Western.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Wisconsin just raped North Western.
      They are playing alot better ball at this time of the year than I was expecting

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Wow, that's definitely embarrassing to need OT to beat Indiana.
        Michigan SHot pretty poorly tonight. Thats the problem with Michigan if they go Ice-cold they get in trouble. Heckuva comeback, but it was Indiana. Going to Illinois next wednesday will be a much tougher test.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
        LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Wisconsin shut down Mammy Harris and held that Michigan offense to 61.
          Your saying this like its shocking. Bo Ryans teams always are stout on defense and if michigan can't shoot the three they get in trouble very fast. The difference at WVU was they had 7'0 Pittsnogle.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Tennessee is just too young and inexperienced this year. I really want to like Wayne Chism but damn, at least make it look like you're trying on defense. Oh, and to J.P. Prince.... It's called a Jump Shot for a reason. You're supposed to shoot the ball and jump with some kind of form, not just chuck the ball up there as hard as you can.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wow Boston College, talk about a party hangover. Beat #1 UNC then lose to HARVARD. Thats pathetic.

Davidson didn't impress me at all. Steph Curry had a solid game minus the 1-8 3 point stat, but forces a ton of shots.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Tennessee is just too young and inexperienced this year. I really want to like Wayne Chism but damn, at least make it look like you're trying on defense. Oh, and to J.P. Prince.... It's called a Jump Shot for a reason. You're supposed to shoot the ball and jump with some kind of form, not just chuck the ball up there as hard as you can.
                They get trigger happy from three if you ask me. That offense should run through Tyler Smith all game. He makes things happen. I love Tennessee as long as Bruce Pearl is there, but sometimes they disappoint me, like last night.

Paul

New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                  Your saying this like its shocking. Bo Ryans teams always are stout on defense and if michigan can't shoot the three they get in trouble very fast. The difference at WVU was they had 7'0 Pittsnogle.
                  I don't know how I said it like it's shocking. I was just saying that they can be stopped by good defensive teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                    Wow Boston College, talk about a party hangover. Beat #1 UNC then lose to HARVARD. Thats pathetic.
                    Its what Al Skinner does, his teams will stick to its stuff through everything. THey'll be calm and run a tight flex in a hostile environment against a number one team and they'll be calm and run a tight flex home against a team that is bringing a far more fiery demeanor and shutting down the offense. Plus they're very young and the only experienced player of note (Rice) had 3 points before he got 11 cheap ones in the last 4 minutes. Also it was INEXCUSABLE to not put more pressure on Harvard before the last two minutes.

I'd also like to point out that a team that was able to contain one of the countries quickest players in Lawson is slashed, gashed and MURDERED off the dribble by an asian point guard with a bum ankle. I can see ups and downs with the team but how does that happen?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Pearl brings in talent, he can motivate and plays an exciting brand but his teams make some awful decisions.

That whole jacking up 3's all game works well when you've got a guy like Lofton. Even then, Lofton had some awful shot selection at times. Pending the perfect mix of talent, I just don't see a Pearl team doing anything in the tournament.

Bothers me that at this point they are still tabbing UT as the favorites in the SEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Pearl brings in talent, he can motivate and plays an exciting brand but his teams make some awful decisions.

That whole jacking up 3's all game works well when you've got a guy like Lofton. Even then, Lofton had some awful shot selection at times. Pending the perfect mix of talent, I just don't see a Pearl team doing anything in the tournament.

Bothers me that at this point they are still tabbing UT as the favorites in the SEC.
                        Arkansas should be the favorites in the SEC right now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Arkansas should be the favorites in the SEC right now
                          They without a doubt have the best resume up to this point. As young as they are I think they'll struggle on the road but that's yet to be seen so it's hard to argue. I really don't know what to expect out of Florida, Billy D plays the weakest OOC. Regardless, Tennessee is going to have to make some improvements if they want to win the SEC.

Comment

• Gophers beat Iowa tonight 52-49 in Iowa.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              Gophers beat Iowa tonight 52-49 in Iowa.
                              Iowa is really good a basketball, in case you didn't know.

How did you only win by 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Iowa is really good a basketball, in case you didn't know.

How did you only win by 3?
                                I didn't watch the game :/. Hey, a Big Ten road win is a win.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information