Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    It's a fictional bird of fire.
    Sorry when I think of Phoenix I think of a city in Arizona who has the Suns. Not a damn dodo bird! Granted UWM is the Panthers, and when u think of Panthers u think of many more things before UWM like the Carolina Panthers, Pitt Panthers, and Sex Panther (60% of the time it works everytime!), but at least it makes sense.

Comment

• I still hate how there is the University of Phoenix, which is online and not even in Phoenix, and sponsors the football stadium in Phoenix.

Oh, and to keep on topic, Iowa sucks at basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        Sorry when I think of Phoenix I think of a city in Arizona who has the Suns. Not a damn dodo bird! Granted UWM is the Panthers, and when u think of Panthers u think of many more things before UWM like the Carolina Panthers, Pitt Panthers, and Sex Panther (60% of the time it works everytime!), but at least it makes sense.
        PHOENIXS ARE NOT DODO BIRDS...SHOW SOME RESPECT...The Phoenix was vital to Harry's triumph over Voldmort and the saving of Ginny

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          PHOENIXS ARE NOT DODO BIRDS...SHOW SOME RESPECT...The Phoenix was vital to Harry's triumph over Voldmort and the saving of Ginny
          Harry Potter is a fictional **** who shoulda stayed in England. Go Panthers!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Harry Potter is a fictional **** who shoulda stayed in England. Go Panthers!
            Harry Potter will rape you in a dark alley when you least expect it...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Harry Potter will rape you in a dark alley when you least expect it...
              As long as brings Hermonie, I'm good with that. Go Blue Devils in the major confrences!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                I still hate how there is the University of Phoenix, which is online and not even in Phoenix, and sponsors the football stadium in Phoenix.

Oh, and to keep on topic, Iowa sucks at basketball.

At least Indiana is like, the worst team ever so you won't finish last in the Big 10.

Anthony Tucker is legit though. If he stays out of trouble you have a stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  At least Indiana is like, the worst team ever so you won't finish last in the Big 10.

Anthony Tucker is legit though. If he stays out of trouble you have a stud.
                  That is a large if, the way it seems right now. We have some good young players, no doubt, but we will not be very good at least until 2010-11 season imo.

Comment

• HA! Take THAT Ole Miss! You can't block our extra points this time!

Comment

• I think I could make Indiana's team. Seriously Tom Crean, WTF were u thinking?

Comment

• Leave a good Marquette team when Jerel McNeal, Wesley Mathews, and Dominic James are all seniors to go to the mess in Bloomington. Bad choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Leave a good Marquette team when Jerel McNeal, Wesley Mathews, and Dominic James are all seniors to go to the mess in Bloomington. Bad choice.
                          And its not like Marquette is (and yes I am a proud student of this university, but we are know for great scholars such as myself and a Prime Minister of Isreal not athletics) UW-Milwaukee or anything where u may want to leave to get more recognition and be nationally ranked in a big conference. Marquette plays in the same building as a NBA team (granted not a great NBA team), and Marquette in the best confrence in the NCAA, and they get more people attend one of their games than we do are whole season, so I just don't know what Crean was doing.

Comment

• HUGE win for the dawgs tonight at red hot Arkansas. My boi Jarvis had 16 and 9 but Dee bost came up big with 13 in the 2nd half

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Indiana will be back eventually. Crean is bringing in the #7 recruiting class next year. Not to mention Indiana is much more high profile and gets a lot more pub when they are good than Marquette. I get why Crean left.

Comment

• Creans gonna get a lot of time to fix tht team.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information