No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big game tonight. UNC at Wake. Wake is getting seven at home, have to believe this game will be close. I like UNC, but in a close one.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      Big game tonight. UNC at Wake. Wake is getting seven at home, have to believe this game will be close. I like UNC, but in a close one.
      I honestly can see wake winning this one by 7. I think UNC became a tad overrated and I did predict before the season began that Wake would win the ACC. Hopefully they will hold up to my prediction.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I honestly can see wake winning this one by 7. I think UNC became a tad overrated and I did predict before the season began that Wake would win the ACC. Hopefully they will hold up to my prediction.
        Wake's the underdog. Maybe I misunderstood your statement but it sounds to me like you thought Wake was favored.

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

Big game tonight. UNC at Wake. Wake is getting seven at home, have to believe this game will be close. I like UNC, but in a close one.

That seems like a pretty fair line, I like UNC in this one. Wake Forest is extremely talented but still very inexperienced and they haven't exactly played a tough schedule so far with their toughest games being against Baylor and BYU. They do have a lot of size down low which could give Hansborough some problems. Should be a fun one to watch.

Comment

Wake's the underdog. Maybe I misunderstood your statement but it sounds to me like you thought Wake was favored.
            I did misunderstand, but I still see Wake winning this one. Ty Lawson is probably the most overrated PG in the country and UNC just doesn't know how to play defense.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              I did misunderstand, but I still see Wake winning this one. Ty Lawson is probably the most overrated PG in the country and UNC just doesn't know how to play defense.

It's gonna be tough with UNC getting every call. :P But I'll be rooting for Wake. I don't like UNC.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

• 44-44 at the half. Really good fast paced game so far and the refs are letting them play for the most part.

Jeff Teague is one of the most underrated players in the country, but he played out of control at times late in the first half.

Comment

• Really good game, I'm glad Wake Forest pulled it out. I really like them, my favorite team in the ACC by a good margin.

Props to TurtlePower for the Wake pimping, they certainly look more than legit coming off of that big win.

Comment

• Wake definetely is legit, but it didn't help that the only guy to show up for UNC was Danny Green (and Ellington in the last 3 minutes.)

Wake's size really did bother Hansbrough a lot, he had a lot of trouble getting good shots off and his shooting % showed it. He also got bailed out on a couple of calls which makes his numbers look even better than they were.

Comment

• Best $40 bet I've ever made. I'll be honest, thought UNC would win, but by less than 7. Great win by Wake.

Paul

New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

Comment

• UL-ND should be a good one tonight. Texas-Oklahoma follows that game, Big 12 games are awesome.

UK-UT is huge for the SEC tomorrow night. If we can win this one, we're definitely in the drivers seat for the SEC. I'm pumped already I just want it to be game time.
                        Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 01-12-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Great game between ND/Louisville

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Great game between ND/Louisville
                            Not if you're a compulsive gambler...

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Varnado is a blocking machine. Seriously, UK is one of the best blocking teams in the nation... We've got 2 of the top 3 in the SEC in blocks but....

Varnado 86
                              Stevenson 39
                              Patterson 34

lol... Can't believe MSU went into Bud Walton and won. I figured Arkansas would struggle on the road but I thought they'd be stout at home.
                              I can't believe we won either I thought they hand our asses to us.

Varnado is hands down the best blocker in the NCAA.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Terrence Williams is a monster.

24 points 16 rebounds 8 assists.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information