College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    World... Meet Jodie Meeks, finally they can see what we've been seeing.

UK is firmly in the lead for the SEC title at this point. Gillispie has taken Pearl to the wood shed in all 3 matchups.
    I'm not impressed. :/

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

• Pearl may be one of the worst coaches in DI. He's horrid. Now that he's doesn't have as much talent, he can't run the the street ball offense he's been using and expect to win. They play no defense and run a terrible offense.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• UT generally had a hand in his face on all of the 3's but man, you can't even let him get the ball. They halfway tried to face guard him at times but that really didn't work. Box and 1 or something, Pearl is awful. He might bring in talent given his style of play but that will only get him so far. At this point UK plays just about as fast (less the press) and we're efficient in doing so.

All I could do when I woke up was smile, that game was awesome. There have been a lot of unforgettable performances here but this one is right up there at the top.

Comment

• GO LOUISVILLE.....thats all

Comment

• Did anyone see Knight Watch of Stephen Curry. Knight called said "he's as good a passer as has ever played college basketball"
            "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• Lot of good games tonight...

I'm most looking forward to Syracuse @ Georgetown. Another Big East Power battle.

Wake @ BC should be a good one too
              Hopefully G-Tech can give Duke a battle

#1 Pitt in action, against South Florida, should be a blowout.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

• Cuse is playing pathetic tonight. Its like theyre letting GT score. Everyone, if you are still watching... Turn the channel.

With that said, never count Cuse out ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                  Cuse is playing pathetic tonight. Its like theyre letting GT score. Everyone, if you are still watching... Turn the channel.

With that said, never count Cuse out ;)
                  That was ugly, be glad you turned the channel.
                  Last edited by 'cuse-213; 01-14-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Georgetown teaches fundamentals so well.

Comment

• Renardo Sidney seems to be an ASU lean now. I am still not sure if I really want him on the team or not. I know he is a great talent, but he is also a douche...

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• UConn tonight against St. John's. BLOWOUT CITY! UConn always plays well at the garden. Especially the days of Madison Square Gordon.

Paul

New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Pearl may be one of the worst coaches in DI. He's horrid. Now that he's doesn't have as much talent, he can't run the the street ball offense he's been using and expect to win. They play no defense and run a terrible offense.

I'm sure your not scorned by anything he's done :D

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Another win for State last night. Varnado with another double-double. If it weren't for Jodie Meeks Him and Pat Patterson would be close for SEC POY.

Big home test coming up with Vandy. It also sucks areo nly game with kentucky is in Lexington :(

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                              I'm sure your not scorned by anything he's done :D
                              And he's a sleazeball...So yes I dislike him for more reason than one. :D

But he's just not a very good coach. He had an awesome array of talent there at Tennessee last year and he allowed them to play street ball.

Plus he's a complete fake when he gets on TV. Guy's a douchebag and single handedly tried to ruin Illinois Basketball years back (along with Digger Phelps). He's known as "Satan" for a reason by Illini fans lol.

Even without the dirtiness he's still a bad coach. He doesn't teach fundamentals, he doesn't teach defense...It's AAU ball, and as a basketball fan it's bad to watch, just like with Memphis and any other team that just runs and guns up and down the floor. That's playground ********, not basketball.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Wisconsin is about to lose at home. Should have beaten Minnesota easily, but then let them right back in at the end. If Jason Bohannon wasn't so white we wouldn't even be in overtime.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information