No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWM is 7-1 in the Horizon League bitches!!!!! Too bad Butler has to be in the confrence. They should go join the Big Ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      UWM is 7-1 in the Horizon League bitches!!!!! Too bad Butler has to be in the confrence. They should go join the Big Ten.
      No love for GB?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Doesn't really matter if Duke is #1, or even #1 all year, they will never win the title. Not now, not the next 10 years. We do the same dance every year. ESPN drools over Duke and they choke. The fact is they are still a team who's front line is laughable. I mean McClure and Singler at the 4 and 5, get out of here. And don't tell me Zubek is the answer. He's vastly improved but still a big stiff.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          So, ASU beats top-10 UCLA in Pauley, but not only are we second-fiddle nationally because of the Wake/Clemson game, but we are also second locally due to the Cardinals hosting the NFCCG tomorrow. I'm not saying we should be the top story before either one of those, but it is just pretty ****ty timing if you ask me.

Also, I really wonder what the pollsters are going to do with us after losing to USC and then beating UCLA. In my biased opinion, I think a win on the road against a top-10 team means a lot more than a loss on the road to a middle of the conference team.

GO SUN DEVILS!!!!
          You wont be saying that at the end of the season. USC's gonna win the pac on nothing but D. How many points did Harden score?

Comment

• Another big win by State last night taking out Vandy. Bost and Ravern Johnson stepped up big with Jarvis getting in foul trouble. Very winnable game at LSU coming up

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
              Another big win by State last night taking out Vandy. Bost and Ravern Johnson stepped up big with Jarvis getting in foul trouble. Very winnable game at LSU coming up
              I was very impressed with MSU from what I saw last night. They look like they can shoot the lights out.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Kentucky is putting a hurtin on Gerogia right now. They're playing fantastic D right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  No love for GB?
                  I must confess, we are 7-1 in the Horizon League, and our 1 loss is UW-Green Bay. There is your love, can't really complain.

Comment

• Unlike most of u, I don't hate Duke, I actually like them. And u can all suck my balls. But even with this being said, Wake should be the #1 team even though Duke prolly will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                      You wont be saying that at the end of the season. USC's gonna win the pac on nothing but D. How many points did Harden score?

You guys lost to Oregon State, the perennial laughingstock of the conference. You aren't winning the Pac 10, the conference is down but not THAT down.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                        Another big win by State last night taking out Vandy. Bost and Ravern Johnson stepped up big with Jarvis getting in foul trouble. Very winnable game at LSU coming up
                        I'm surprised by MSU, I knew Varnardo was good and still there but with Gordon leaving I wasn't expecting a whole lot. One of only three remaining undefeated SEC teams.

UK rolls over UGA, we're looking good.

Comment

• The Gophers follow up their big win in Madison with an ugly loss at Northwestern. I will now launch myself off a cliff.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            The Gophers follow up their big win in Madison with an ugly loss at Northwestern. I will now launch myself off a cliff.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Im curious as to why you said Louisville didn't deserve the win? I was there, they overcame a deficit in both halfs and just had more stamina. That is what this team has done all year, they are the team that is in the best shape in every single game.

Comment

• I'm glad I got my bet in on Wake Forrest in time. I bet that they would win the 2009 NCAA Championsihp a few days ago and the odds were 30:1. I put in $35 and it will pay out $1025. Then when they beat UNC it went down to 20:1 and thought I would add another $5 or so to win $100 profit. Now that they beat Clemson its down to 12:1. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information