No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is any conference better than the Big East top to bottom? The Big East this year has the most depth of any conference I've seen in a while. The ACC is top-heavy but after the first 4 or 5 teams, there's nothing. Big 10? Gimmie a break. They have one good team in Michigan State and the rest are average. No one is better than the Big East from top to bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      Michigan?
      You watch what you say about Manny Harris' squad, good sir.

Comment

• Michigan, Illinois, and Minnesota are very, very good looking young teams.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• If anyone can honestly say that the big east isn't the best conference, they are kidding themselves. It may not be the best conference ever, but it is definitely the best conference this year BY FAR.

Comment

• Predict your #1 Seeds...

Mine would be Wake Forest, UNC, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma.

I think UConn will fizz out a bit as they hit the hard part of their conference schedule, and I think Duke will struggle down the stretch, well just because I want them too. Oklahoma is my sleeper, I think they could legitimately run the table in the Big 12.

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

• Michigan State will be a one seed if they keep going like they are IMHO. Big Ten has a high RPI score and we have the toughest schedule of any conference (combined).

I'll also pick UNC, Pittsburgh, and hmmm...I don't think Wake keeps up this pace, my hatred for Duke will keep me from naming them a #1 (sorry TT ;))...I''ll choose my other one later.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Yea I'll go with Oklahoma. Guard play is good and they have the best big man in the country.

Comment

• So, what is everyone's opinion of Arizona State? I'm curious as to what people see/expect from this team.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Big win for Tennessee tonight in Nashville against Vandy. (Hope this doesn't jinx it)
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Big win for Tennessee tonight in Nashville against Vandy. (Hope this doesn't jinx it)
                      Both of those teams looked HORRIBLE. Vandy couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat (although they lost most of their offense from last year). Tennessee was more focused on showboating after every play than actually playing. Posing after getting a bucket and the foul. I can't stand watching Pearl's team play, it's streetball. No movement, just one on one crap.

They have some talent but when your coach is an idiot, it won't take you very far.

Comment

• Michigan is finally coming back down to reality...

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Michigan is finally coming back down to reality...
                          Yup. Live by the three, die by the three. They need a big man badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            Both of those teams looked HORRIBLE. Vandy couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat (although they lost most of their offense from last year). Tennessee was more focused on showboating after every play than actually playing. Posing after getting a bucket and the foul. I can't stand watching Pearl's team play, it's streetball. No movement, just one on one crap.

They have some talent but when your coach is an idiot, it won't take you very far.
                            Dude haven't you heard? Here at Tennessee we don't use fundamentals, we use negromentals.

Comment

• I love how sweetness can't go without seeing a single Tennessee-related post without commenting on his hatred of Bruce Pearl. We get it, sweetness. You don't like him. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                                Dude haven't you heard? Here at Tennessee we don't use fundamentals, we use negromentals.
                                Dat shyt be off da chain, yo! AND1 Mixtape, hear we is! Holla at sum gangstas.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information