College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Dat shyt be off da chain, yo! AND1 Mixtape, hear we is! Holla at sum gangstas.
    Renaldo Woolridge just released his mixtape the other day. I saw it on his facebook. The best song is "Baller Vol", check it out. HAHA.

Comment

I love how sweetness can't go without seeing a single Tennessee-related post without commenting on his hatred of Bruce Pearl. We get it, sweetness. You don't like him. Let it go.
      Oh I know, I'll try and refrain from it. :D

But in all fairness Voodoo commented on last nights game (which I watched most of). Even people who don't hate Pearl think he's a mediocre coach, I know there are a couple UK fans on here who feel that he's not a good coach. So not only am I not fond of him, I'm not fond of watchin his teams play.

I dislike Coach K and Duke, but as far as coaching he's very good and usually his teams execute very well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I love how sweetness can't go without seeing a single Tennessee-related post without commenting on his hatred of Bruce Pearl. We get it, sweetness. You don't like him. Let it go.
        For realz yo. I was surprised he didn't call Pearl a slime ball anywhere in that last post.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Huge game tonight at LSU for us. A win and we got a two game cushion in the SEC west.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• As for the 1 Seeds, I say UNC, Wake, Pitt, and I'll go with Oklahoma too.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              I'll also pick UNC, Pittsburgh, and hmmm...I don't think Wake keeps up this pace, my hatred for Duke will keep me from naming them a #1 (sorry TT ;))...I''ll choose my other one later.
              What's new? Duke haters will complain they don't deserve a 1 seed (when they actually will), then I'll defend it and Duke will won't make it to the final four, ha.

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              I dislike Coach K and Duke, but as far as coaching he's very good and usually his teams execute very well.
              I can see not liking Duke, but how can one hate Coach K? He's about as good as of person as there is, and he won gold for 'merica. He made one of the the best ( probably the best) program in the country from the ground up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I dislike Coach K because he stands on the sidelines, curses like a drunken sailor at the refs to try and get foul calls. In Maui last year he and his staff skipped all the festivities and were extremely cocky, heard that from first hand reports. He probably isn't the only one who does it but that is why I dislike him. Other coaches I dislike are Self, Pitino, Huggy Bear, and Matta (but not near as much as the other guys.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• If Villanova can get this win that would be absolutely huge. I don't think they're a tournament team unless they get a win against a competent team. Not that I think they will, but on the off chance they do that would be really significant for their confidence and chances of getting into the NCAA's.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Oh I know, I'll try and refrain from it. :D

But in all fairness Voodoo commented on last nights game (which I watched most of). Even people who don't hate Pearl think he's a mediocre coach, I know there are a couple UK fans on here who feel that he's not a good coach. So not only am I not fond of him, I'm not fond of watchin his teams play.

Yeah as a Kentucky fan, i'm not a big fan of Pearl. I mean the guy is a great recruiter, but he doesn't run a great offense and his players don't know how to really buckle down on D. I also do have a bit of a mancrush on Gillespie, I just flat out love the guy as a coach and how he can get everything out of a player.

Comment

• Northwestern just beat MSU @ MSU...Damn!

Comment

Northwestern just beat MSU @ MSU...Damn!
                        Makes the Minnesota loss @ Northwestern less stinging although the Gophers lost the game more than NU won it.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Wayneeeeeee
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Wayne Ellington always seems to kill Clemson...

Comment

• I love it.. last year in 3 games (inclouding the ACC ship) he was averaging 29.4 agaisnt them
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                So, what is everyone's opinion of Arizona State? I'm curious as to what people see/expect from this team.
                                Well, they aren't as good as USC...that's for sure.;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information