• Show
Clear All

• Jordan Taylor with a HUGE shot for 'sconsin to send it into OT

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Meeks and Patterson are ridiculous.

Meeks - 31 points
      Patterson - 21 points 18 rebounds

Only undefeated team in SEC play woohoooo.

Comment

• Woooo!!!! Iowa Wins @ Basketball!!!!

Comment

• Seems like that everyone besides Jarvis decided not to show up today. Bost was flat out awful And ravern johnson put up another **** performance tonight. @ Georgia IMO is a must win for us

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• ESPN headline following Minn/Purdue game...

"Purdue rides Johnson, defense past Minnesota"

Seems like given the teams who lost already this week, if UK can beat 'Bama at their place we'll FINALLY be ranked again, jeeze.

Comment

• lets go Trojans!

Comment

• Jeff Goodman wrote that UK would be lucky to finish in the top 8 of the Big East... THIS is why the Big East is overrated, between the rankings and ridiculous comments like this. I'm not saying they don't have the most depth (they should, as big as the conference is) but it's like people think it's the best conference ever and it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  Jeff Goodman wrote that UK would be lucky to finish in the top 8 of the Big East... THIS is why the Big East is overrated, between the rankings and ridiculous comments like this. I'm not saying they don't have the most depth (they should, as big as the conference is) but it's like people think it's the best conference ever and it's not.
                  Welcome to what it feels like to have to listen to the SEC football hype machine.

Comment

Jeff Goodman wrote that UK would be lucky to finish in the top 8 of the Big East... THIS is why the Big East is overrated, between the rankings and ridiculous comments like this. I'm not saying they don't have the most depth (they should, as big as the conference is) but it's like people think it's the best conference ever and it's not.
                    The Big East is a little overrated, but that doesn't mean the SEC still isn't trash.

If I were to take the top 10 teams from each conference it would probably look like this.

1) Pittsburgh
                    2) Connecticut
                    3) West Virginia
                    4) Georgetown
                    5) Louisville
                    6) Marquette
                    7) Syracuse
                    8) Kentucky
                    9) Tennessee
                    10) Villanova

So....8th. I guess that's a little better. Kentucky would probably be 5th in the ACC, 4th in the Big Ten and Big 12, and 3rd in the Pac 10.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Really, Louisville fifth? I can see them not being one, but at least top 3. BTW, who ya got b/w Cuse and Louisville!

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        Welcome to what it feels like to have to listen to the SEC football hype machine.
                        lol... Well, while I like UK football I'm not an avid supporter, but yes... It's the exact same thing. While the SEC is generally the best or very close to the best in football, they're always overrated. Just because you call a conference overrated doesn't mean they aren't the best. The Big East easily has the most depth, there's no doubt about that.

Louisville, who is the best or 2nd best team in the BE beat us on a prayer by a player who made 5 threes up to that point on their home floor while shooting well above their averages. I'm not saying we're better than UL, no way we are but we can obviously play with them.

Georgetown has two common opponents with UK, Tennessee and West Virginia. UK played them on a neutral court and away court. Georgetown played them on their home court and a neutral court. UK beat both teams by double digits, Georgetown lost to both by double digits. You cannot say Georgetown is any better than UK.

Notre Dame and UK are pretty close, Syracuse as well.

Marquette's best win is against West Virginia at home, again, a team UK has already beat as well. Marquette lost to Tennessee by double digits.

Pitt hasn't been tested much but they are a well built team, they are a better team.

Teams in the Big East you can say are clearly better than UK:
                        UCONN | Louisville | Pittsburgh

I would accept an argument for Syracuse being better at this point as well, I'd expect us to finish anywhere from 4th to 6th. We'd beat UL if we had a home game with them.

BF... You're picking the worst case scenario for UK in every league. 4th in the B10? Purdue and Illinois are no better than UK, UK could easily challenge Michigan St.

College basketball is down this year as a whole, you've got your ~10 solid teams then the other 20 behind are about the same... Only thing you've got to argue over them are their resumes up to this point.

Comment

• Kind of like Tommy Tuberville saying '07 Ohio State would have finished 5th in the SEC...It's dumb.

Comment

• UK lost to freaking VMI, are you kidding me right now? The SEC as a whole is not a very good basketball conference.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              UK lost to freaking VMI, are you kidding me right now? The SEC as a whole is not a very good basketball conference.
                              The first game of the season is especially relevant right now. Watch that game and any of our last 10 and tell me that's the same team. But yes, it's very reasonable to base how good a team is by their first game of the season.

Considering we gave up 111 that game and only gave up over 70 three time since.

Comment

lol... Well, while I like UK football I'm not an avid supporter, but yes... It's the exact same thing. While the SEC is generally the best or very close to the best in football, they're always overrated. Just because you call a conference overrated doesn't mean they aren't the best. The Big East easily has the most depth, there's no doubt about that.

Louisville, who is the best or 2nd best team in the BE beat us on a prayer by a player who made 5 threes up to that point on their home floor while shooting well above their averages. I'm not saying we're better than UL, no way we are but we can obviously play with them.

Georgetown has two common opponents with UK, Tennessee and West Virginia. UK played them on a neutral court and away court. Georgetown played them on their home court and a neutral court. UK beat both teams by double digits, Georgetown lost to both by double digits. You cannot say Georgetown is any better than UK.

Notre Dame and UK are pretty close, Syracuse as well.

Marquette's best win is against West Virginia at home, again, a team UK has already beat as well. Marquette lost to Tennessee by double digits.

Pitt hasn't been tested much but they are a well built team, they are a better team.

Teams in the Big East you can say are clearly better than UK:
                                UCONN | Louisville | Pittsburgh

I would accept an argument for Syracuse being better at this point as well, I'd expect us to finish anywhere from 4th to 6th. We'd beat UL if we had a home game with them.

BF... You're picking the worst case scenario for UK in every league. 4th in the B10? Purdue and Illinois are no better than UK, UK could easily challenge Michigan St.

College basketball is down this year as a whole, you've got your ~10 solid teams then the other 20 behind are about the same... Only thing you've got to argue over them are their resumes up to this point.

I don't know why you keep claiming that the Lousville shot was a "prayer." Whoever was guarding him did a pretty terrible job and he got a really good look at the top of the key.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information