College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    But they do have Georgetown ranked ahead of Kentucky.
    And we're ranked ahead of Marquette and Villanova who are ahead of us in the polls. Also behind West Virginia, a team with one more loss that we beat. Never said they were perfect. You would think with as amazing as ESPN and the press in the north east tabs the BE as being they could at least muster up a 2nd ranking in terms of conferences.

Comment

• Let's just all agree the PAC-10 gets screwed over in both football and basketball. At least the Big 10 and SEC have the benefit of being favored plenty of times in football, but outside of USC, no one else in the PAC-10 has the luxury of ever given the benefit of the doubt. =(

But in some happier news, for the first time in program history, ASU is the highest ranked team out of any PAC-10 team in an AP poll.
      Last edited by Turtlepower; 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Washington totally got ripped in the polls this week, UK got more votes in the coaches poll which is a joke... Washington should be ahead of us.

Oklahoma is going to be tough in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Washington totally got ripped in the polls this week, UK got more votes in the coaches poll which is a joke... Washington should be ahead of us.

Oklahoma is going to be tough in March.
          Oklahoma not getting a #1 seed in March if the season ended today is also a joke. I think that they have a SERIOUS chance at winning the NC. Them and Wake are my picks to meet in the NC game.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• UK looks tired. We're getting destroyed on the boards and have already given up 76 to Ole Miss.

I guess this is just one of those dud's teams throw up in conference play, at least I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              If you read my posts I say that changes in the Tourney. Because refs call games tighter and it affects how physical Wisconsin is on defense.

Btw, the Tucker/Taylor Wisconsin team lost to Ohio State? Umm don't think so.

They didn't even make the Sweet 16 that year, lost to UNLV. In fact they weren't even in the same region.
              So because refs call games tighter you're telling me that Wisconsin has been a complete failure in the NCAA tournament in recent history? That's a bit of a strech. Refs calling games tighter isn't going to cause Texas A&M Corpus-Christi jumping out to a big lead on Wisconsin and it isn't going to cause losing to mid-majors like UNLV.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• So much for the tune-up against Ole Miss for us...

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Michigan vs. Ohio State in ten minutes. Manny Harris is going to go nuts tonight, I think/hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Michigan vs. Ohio State in ten minutes. Manny Harris is going to go nuts tonight, I think/hope.
                    Ugh...never mind. 19-4 OSU.

Comment

• Duke-Wake Forest in 5 minutes. Who do ya got? I'll take Wake Forest, and no I'm no Duke hater. They're a good team but I think Wake comes back motivated after a bad loss against Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Fun fact, but we had classes cancelled today at Ohio State so they said this game would be free to anyone that wanted to go.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                          Fun fact, but we had classes cancelled today at Ohio State so they said this game would be free to anyone that wanted to go.

So why aren't you there!?

Comment

• Michigan really needs a big man...badly.

Comment

• Even though the game just started, it's nice to see the refs not sucking Duke's dick

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                So why aren't you there!?
                                Too far to walk. lol
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information